RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2EA350E100000578-3327679-image-m-15_1448051263392.jpg

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok... ok... I know... more pictures of bats...

Hey I cannot help it... these actually came up looking at stuff on Chameleons... heh

Ihae a chameleon pic after this...

Oh... I HATE spiders... so when I saw this... i was like now frigging wa... A BAT EATING SPIDER ! ! ! ARRRG.

So...

bat-eating-spider.jpg

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In case you are wondering... the last pics are of Moe.

Next to Mel Fisher, Moe Molinar found more gold treasures in Florida than anyone.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loaded for bear in eluthera Bahamas. Locked and loaded looking for big game. Fish pics to come. photo-343.JPG
photo-344.JPG
I love my job !!!

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok... ok... I know... more pictures of bats...

Hey I cannot help it... these actually came up looking at stuff on Chameleons... heh

Ihae a chameleon pic after this...

Oh... I HATE spiders... so when I saw this... i was like now frigging wa... A BAT EATING SPIDER ! ! ! ARRRG.

So...

View attachment 1404346

I dunno, seems the jury is out, but I see the spider eating that poor bat...! (yeah, I'm a "bat-hugger"!)
Cool pic, tho!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
photo-346.JPG
photo-345.JPG
80 pound class, and 50 pound class. The yellow line is for trolling and is high visibility so you can see it and keep track of your lines. A clear leader is used to keep it from being seen by the fish. The clear is used for live bait fishing.

Last edited:

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
AARC ,
I enjoy looking at all of your pictures very much!
I would like to know though is why your interest in it?
Are you an artist or perhaps some one who works for National Geographic's ? Looking for the next best of best pictures ? I for one believe that once you post a picture here it becomes public information and you loose all rites and it can be used against me as anyone pleases !
Although I have posted some photos on your thread that are unique to me, I become very Leary as to what pics I should post! So I don't post many.
But I love to look at all the pics !!! One picture says a thousand words!
Keep up the great work!
HH

ps. I'll start "liking" more for now on!

I understand your concerns. Me too. I don't post any image I can't afford to loose.
The options are you can watermark your image if your editing software has these capabilities. I can tell you though water marks are easy to erase. Just borrow some pixels next door and overwrite the WM. The best are the ones that are broadcast over the whole image with about 25% opacity. It's a lot more work to erase.
The image is still visible enough so anyone wanting to lease it will be able to see enough to make a decision. You can copyright the image also but it still depends on catching the bad guys. More work.
Any picture can be hijacked and you would probably never know. The market is huge and not necessarily in the country you live in.
No easy answers.
I don't know how a site like 500PX protects from software that does a screen grab.

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I understand your concerns. Me too. I don't post any image I can't afford to loose.
The options are you can watermark your image if your editing software has these capabilities. I can tell you though water marks are easy to erase. Just borrow some pixels next door and overwrite the WM. The best are the ones that are broadcast over the whole image with about 25% opacity. It's a lot more work to erase.
The image is still visible enough so anyone wanting to lease it will be able to see enough to make a decision. You can copyright the image also but it still depends on catching the bad guys. More work.
Any picture can be hijacked and you would probably never know. The market is huge and not necessarily in the country you live in.
No easy answers.
I don't know how a site like 500PX protects from software that does a screen grab.

Thank you V hacker ! lol I mean hvacker. [emoji2]
That is a good idea but I doubt I would watermark my photos? Well maybe if I had an actual photo of a Bigfoot or an alien ! Lol
I am Happy though.... I'm not the only one who thinks this way!
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1485049557.456841.jpg
This is a Wingbone turkey call I made a few years ago and a papier-mâché case! No water color but I can prove that I own the photo! Lol

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Starting out slow with the fishing. I wont complain it tasted great. photo-348.JPG
photo-347.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread