RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
pepperj, I see you like German Shepherds. The white one was mine and the traditional one was my son's. They both past the same year and from the same mysterious disease. It was sad. At the time, very little was known about the disease and the only way they could confirm what is was was by doing tests and ruling out every other known disease. A doctor in Florida was about the only one making news as a pioneer in this field. He educated us and when we took our buddies in for the tests the doctors here actually told us that we knew more about this disease than they did. One of these was the Animal lab of a well known university dealing in animals. What our buddies had resembled hip dysplasia but all the vets ruled that out during the testing. The condition they arrived at was: Degenerative Myelopathy. A disease of their spinal cord. Here is a link, I honestly hope you never have need for this information.
stem cells in the spinal chord. Starts at the rear of the pet and slowly moves forward. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct.../basicdm.htm&usg=AOvVaw2InYISuqkyq7-Q3QrE8Wpk

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Black Beauty.jpg

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
pepperj, I see you like German Shepherds. The white one was mine and the traditional one was my son's. They both past the same year and from the same mysterious disease. It was sad. At the time, very little was known about the disease and the only way they could confirm what is was was by doing tests and ruling out every other known disease. A doctor in Florida was about the only one making news as a pioneer in this field. He educated us and when we took our buddies in for the tests the doctors here actually told us that we knew more about this disease than they did. One of these was the Animal lab of a well known university dealing in animals. What our buddies had resembled hip dysplasia but all the vets ruled that out during the testing. The condition they arrived at was: Degenerative Myelopathy. A disease of their spinal cord. Here is a link, I honestly hope you never have need for this information.
stem cells in the spinal chord. Starts at the rear of the pet and slowly moves forward. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct.../basicdm.htm&usg=AOvVaw2InYISuqkyq7-Q3QrE8Wpk

IMG_20170806_185936663_HDR.jpg

Thanks for the link.

Our great Vet, has mentioned this and has done blood work and other testing as his immune system hasn't been the greatest.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Everyday he wants his play time in wood and field. -30C he still loves it, but it can be a bit of a struggle keeping up to him.

IMG_20170213_091431739.jpg

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

ecmo

Feb 28, 2016
Missouri
Detector(s) used
macro racer 2, whites mx5, whites mx sport, trx pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a confession to make father, bless me: I shared this photo to my Facebook page, but did give credit to an anonymous metal detecting forum member. It was just too cute, forgive me of my transgression.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I found this some where sometime ago. It was to cute and funny not to save for some future event.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
AARC, I posted that BootHill Express hearse last night or this morning and here I am watching the Barrett-Jackson Car auction and they have a hearse for sale so I thought of you. :dontknow:

Hearse on Barrett Jackson.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread