RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 20180213_183703.jpg
    20180213_183703.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 58

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Another detecting find for the thread. A few generic buttons I've found.

Regards + HH

Bill

Attachments

• DSC00716 (489x640).jpg
    DSC00716 (489x640).jpg
    197 KB · Views: 42

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I was just now having issues with hitting the "Like" button and either getting an error notice or just nothing. For some reason I went to check my status and it had logged me out. Would be nice if we received an advance notice that says we are inactive and will be logged out. Many times, I will be busy typing something long, or making a correction and when I hit the save button, I am logged out. Can be a big inconvenience if something rather long or important was being entered. I have found that just clicking a "Like" button will not extend your time. big-headache-smiley-emoticon.gif

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I have found that just clicking a "Like" button will not extend your time.

Not sure what to tell you. When I logged in many, MANY years ago(!!), all I did was check the box to "Stay Logged In". Now, I can sit here on Tent for days without ever hitting a button and I remain logged in. Whatcha doin' wrong?!? :dontknow:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Been a tilesetter for the past 20 years... just finished the largest shower to date...
-double steam shower (10x5.5')

-pebble pan and pebble wall detail

-double recessed niches

-custom bench capped with quartz slab View attachment 1550193

-electric radiant heated tile floor
View attachment 1550195

When it comes time to re-do our bathroom, I might have to fly you out here for a not-so-short visit!! :occasion14:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Simon,

I find I'm pretty much logged in all the time. Maybe you have to tick a box stating keep me logged in when you sign in not sure it's been awhile.

Regards + HH

Bill

I was just now having issues with hitting the "Like" button and either getting an error notice or just nothing. For some reason I went to check my status and it had logged me out. Would be nice if we received an advance notice that says we are inactive and will be logged out. Many times, I will be busy typing something long, or making a correction and when I hit the save button, I am logged out. Can be a big inconvenience if something rather long or important was being entered. I have found that just clicking a "Like" button will not extend your time. View attachment 1550379

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks kcm and bill from lachine. I had not seen such an option but considering my difficulties lately, I will check my settings.
I appreciate the information. smiley head.jpg

highnam

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2012
Western Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When it comes time to re-do our bathroom, I might have to fly you out here for a not-so-short visit!! :occasion14:
Not a short stay would be correct...I spent the whole month of December in that shower!
I sure like the Midwest, Someday I hope to move out to South Dakota, crazy Liberals in this State will drive me out sooner than later!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Simon,

I just signed out and back in again. There should be a save box top right when you sign in just tick it and the computer should remember to sign you in next time around.
Regards + HH

Bill

Thanks kcm and bill from lachine. I had not seen such an option but considering my difficulties lately, I will check my settings.
I appreciate the information. View attachment 1550407

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Bill, that was the only place that appeared to be a possibility and so I checked that box. Time will tell. I thought it would be in the "settings" section, but no.
Again, thanks everyone for the help and we will see. :notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread