RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
create-from-the-heart.jpg

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Steven Spielberg making Jaws.

69.jpg

Last edited:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I kinda like this pic cause it reminds me of how I made a big time fool of myself. This is mi hija's new boyfriend, Edgar, from Queretaro, Mexico. She's infatuated with him but I didn't think much of him, cause that's how dads are supposed to be, cause I don't know if he even has a job and he don't speak English worth a damn. He noticed one of my guitars so I figured that was a teaching moment, and proceeded to impress him with my guitar slinger skills. I went from ZZ Top to Stevie Ray, and then handed it over to him. "Here, you try it. Take your time, may hurt your fingers, but no problem if you miss a note or it comes out dead." And as it turns out too often in life when you set yourself up as an expert somebody shoots you down. Well folks he nailed it all dead on and threw in a couple of extras. Note perfect rendition of Kansas' 'Dust in the Wind' which I stopped as I don't allow that in my house. Turns out he is a guitarist in a moderately popular Mexican rock band, with some videos, couple of CD's, and playin dates all over the southwest. Not a household name yet, but they do have their sh*t together. Come to think of it, this pic taken of him when they were in the studio is exactly how he was lookin at me the whole time, but I didn't get it.

Attachments

• 1-19g.jpg
    1-19g.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 222

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you saying the Clematis are blooming in Missouri right now? Good picture, pretty flowers.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First beauty pageant... judged on body only. heh

At first... thought I recognized an "ex" of mine. :P

1.jpg

Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions