RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

Ed_DE

Feb 23, 2019
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_2157.jpeg

Ed_DE

Feb 23, 2019
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out on a bicycle ride today along the canal to the fort. While riding along the canal I saw a boat that capsized. There was help already there when I rode by. Not sure if anyone was hurt or what caused the boat to capsize. At the fort there's a lot of old Quaker brick laying around. Tried to look up Quaker brick to get age but couldn't find no information on Quaker brick.
DSC00841.JPG

Attachments

• DSC00840.JPG
    DSC00840.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2596.jpeg
    IMG_2596.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
  • DSC00829.JPG
    DSC00829.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 18

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Went out on a bicycle ride today along the canal to the fort. While riding along the canal I saw a boat that capsized. There was help already there when I rode by. Not sure if anyone was hurt or what caused the boat to capsize. At the fort there's a lot of old Quaker brick laying around. Tried to look up Quaker brick to get age but couldn't find no information on Quaker brick. View attachment 2112234

It seems that they manufactured the Quaker brick.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This Black hornet wasp nest was from last year.
Left it up as the hornets were gone.
So I thought it looked different.
Woodpeckers had gone in and cleaned up the cells.
20231028_133134.jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not a trail cam. This is out of my livingroom window across my driveway. Based on the basketball backboard the bear was around 43" at the shoulder.

IMG_0245.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0243.jpeg
    IMG_0243.jpeg
    290 KB · Views: 13

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet those that buy those throw the nice wrap in the fire as well.
Yeah, all 10 bundles they'd probably think they'd need for their weekend trip to the mountains at the campsite they've reserved. I really have no desire to go camping in the Rockies anymore. This is what a typical Friday evening looks like anyone when I head home east on I70 out of the high county. Though I do get to enjoy the bit slower weekdays when I'm traveling. Still even those days can be over crowded like never before.

Attachments

• 20200605_214939.jpg
    20200605_214939.jpg
    813.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yeah, all 10 bundles they'd probably think they'd need for their weekend trip to the mountains at the campsite they've reserved. I really have no desire to go camping in the Rockies anymore. This is what a typical Friday evening looks like anyone when I head home east on I70 out of the high county. Though I do get to enjoy the bit slower weekdays when I'm traveling. Still even those days can be over crowded like never before.
Pre May-post October
The times that are enjoyable 😉

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pre May-post October
The times that are enjoyable 😉
Then ski season post Oct. That's when things really turn into a nightmare up and over the Rockies. And none of those people would ever believe it was that industry that has had the most detrimental impact on the environment of the once crystal clear air and natural beauty of the rocky mountains of Colorado. They all point at the mines, which is just a pimple on what all they created with their massive ugly carbon footprint, just so they can have a fireplace burning condo to impress their friends and slid down the snow on hundreds of miles of pathway, where the forest has been cut down. Not to mention all the bumper to bumper massive exhaust puffing logical support needed to keep that all going.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions