RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
There's two happiest days in every boaters life "The day they buy it-and the day they sell it"
Just another hole in the water to which is lined in steel/wood/fiberglass to which the owner pours money into constantly.
BOAT = "Bring Out Another Thousand"
42' Cheerman Trawler almost completely restored-spent 550-600 hours on the teak woodwork alone.
VaMoose 001.jpg

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
So you had the silver spoon lifestyle growing up, eh the lifestyle of the rich and famous. :treasurechest:

ah, no. Just had well to do ancestors.
One was a Duke , the other was known as an adventurer, soldier, explorer, member of parliament, and received knighthood.
Somehow nothing was left. I had to work for what I have. Once in a while I do have one of those "what if " dreams though.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Id give 2 likes for this one if I could. Searched all day. Got bad treasure fever from that 4 reale. Low tide through high tide and back into falling tide again. Only spikes and iron bits. Some crusty clad !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Looks like another hundred feet to take care of. Heres one of my favorite boats that I ever worked on !! Scan10082-2.JPG 113 ft palmer johnson yacht fish !!! 190+ ton, 5500hp, 23 ft beam. She might have been the worlds largest sportfish for a little while back in the day. She was in the top 5 largest sport fishing boats for many years. Had the worlds longest out riggers too. Absolutely the best job I ever had. I was in charge of all fishing ops. Getting paid and having the best time of my life !! Once I caught 4 blue marlin and 2 whites in a morning on that beast !!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I had no clue either. It just must be right if she is holding it !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread