Random teller

jkng

Sep 14, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
I went to BoA yesterday. I'm only 11. The teller asked me a very random question for a kid. I asked for a box of pennies and she said "Ok. What company is it for?" I was thinking "What the heck?" then there was a very awkward silence/stare. Finally I said "Myself". The teller says "Oh! Ok!" and gives me the box. Random situation.

Upvote 0

usernameerror

Apr 30, 2012
East Coast
Primary Interest:
Other
Some tellers are just programmed to ask that. I always tell them that its for personal usage and they leave me be.

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BofA, is one of the few banks that will order/give you pretty much any amount of anything you ask for.

EDIT:Id like to add though,I dont hunt coins to nearly the degree most people do,I probably search about $500 a month on average,The most at once was 1k and that was only once.

Last edited:

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
I had those questions at first, made a deal with the tellers, now I get any silver for 10 times face plus as much coins as I want. Pays to be nice.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's like when someone says "Enjoy your meal!" and you say "You too!" You're used to saying a response, and it just becomes instinctive.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread