Rare hutch I found!

OP
OP
TrickyVik

TrickyVik

Jan 2, 2013
No it is not, sorry but I do have some bottles for sale in a slug plate.

OP
OP
TrickyVik

TrickyVik

Jan 2, 2013
Epackage, can u give me proof it is common besides hutch book (eBay, for sale websites)? And if u can I will shut up.

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not gonna bother because you seem to want to fight me every step along the way in every post I make, not even taking the time to acknowledge it was in Hutchbook like I said it was. I'll let you and the others help you from here, best of luck.

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
This is a great example of the enigma of antique bottles. Tricks's bot could be unique, and if it was unique, it still aint worth a hill of beans in China, because there is no interest in it, there are billions of these things around, from A to Z. I say ten bucks wet shiny mint to a local collector, max.

surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
can u give me proof it is common besides hutch book

Oh, sure, let's just dismiss Ron Fowler, the leading authority on Hutchinsons. :BangHead:

extreme-facepalm.jpg

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
TrickyVik, what is wrong with us telling you what YOU HAVE. We don't fabricate it, you posted and we answered. Common Hutch, nothing wrong with that, dime a dozen, nothing wrong with that.

OP
OP
TrickyVik

TrickyVik

Jan 2, 2013
I understand it is common but I was just asking for more proof than just hutch book. I'll even take a picture on google images or an old eBay auction.

OP
OP
TrickyVik

TrickyVik

Jan 2, 2013

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Hutchinson Project-Search Results

I know this post is really old and we argued but hutch book was updated, look a the link, my bottle is officially RARE. I win!

Your point is? You waited 9 months to prove us wrong? It must of really frustrated you enough to push the issue day after day for almost the next year. If I had that much extra time im sure life would be a lot smoother.

OP
OP
TrickyVik

TrickyVik

Jan 2, 2013
Here is official proof that is classified as rare.

Attachments

• image-710371093.jpg
    image-710371093.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 98

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is official proof that is classified as rare.

Like you I'm gonna need MORE PROOF than hutchbook, it just went from being a $10 bottle to being a $12 bottle, looks like you can retire in comfort now, ... Bwahahahahahaha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread