epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
All the networking I do online talking about Paterson bottles and stoneware has paid off once again. I was PM'd by someone I had never met or even talked to before, he has seen me post about Paterson so many times he remembered me when he saw this jug, turns out he found this great 2 gallon jug at an auction in Maryland. I just won it with my phone bid, the best part is NO BUYER'S PREMIUM!!! So I'd also like to give a big shout out to Mallow Auction Service in Cumberland MD., refreshing to find an auctioneer NOT charging you to be a buyer.... and also thanks to Jeff Wolfe for letting me know about it.
These jugs are VERY SOUGHT AFTER because of the "successor to J.R.A. Power" script....

Attachments

• xjug2.jpg
    xjug2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 122

southern maine diver

Feb 24, 2007
South Berwick, Maine
Great group of people on this site, Jim... I think most bottle collectors/diggers are great people.:icon_thumleft: Some might be a little abrasive or underhanded when jumping somebody else hole/dig site, but they are few and far between. Don't you think?:icon_scratch:

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed southern maine diver. Most bottle folks are pretty good people, ad far as i'm concerned. Hey beefcakes, the newest member to the patterson collection is a nice one. That writing is hypnotizing. Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic jug ,love the script ! Congrats !!!!

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You say your friend found it at a Maryland auction? Please tell me it wasn't the (infamous) Crumpton Sale... that would make me cry a little. What a fine example- and amazing script! Yakker

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, that's a sweetheart of a jug!! Gotta love jugs, and the script writing on your new piece is nothing short of fantastic!!

OP
OP
epackage

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
You say your friend found it at a Maryland auction? Please tell me it wasn't the (infamous) Crumpton Sale... that would make me cry a little. What a fine example- and amazing script! Yakker
Mallow Auctions

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you. I'll put away the Kleenex... ;) Yak

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread