Rattle Snake Dick Barters Loot; it was found.... darn it...

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
I have no bigger problems in my life then the thugs and bullies who gets great joys in harassing me and and other seniors. All this will stop when you and others will get ban. I was falsely banned by thugs and bullies and liars. show my statements when I becomes abusive and threatening again, I can I threatening people when I do not know their real names and addresses. I want to read the interesting stories about large treasures out West without being harass on you. I write great interesting comments without insults unless I get insulted first.
Well , that's nice . I passed on your last threatening PM to me to a number of people . Your self appointed status as Moderator with the capacity to lifetime ban others is highly suspect .

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can only recommend to Treasure Hunter to ban the thugs and bullies who insult and harass us writers. It is up to him to do his job. Good luck

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want the day to come where we writers are not harassing and insulting by the thugs and bullies.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want the day to come when people only respond to post well thought out, well articulated replies without inane posts ment only to boost their post count because they think that has some meaning in the world. I also want the day to come when people stop posting to threads only to try to rile other posters with inflammitory, insulting or ACCUSATORY statements.
It would also be nice if, when members are booted from a forum, that their IP would be blocked to prevent them from returning.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope that the thugs and bullies read #52 and start obeying the rules, like I do.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope that the thugs and bullies read #52 and start obeying the rules, like I do.

:dontknow: :censored: I was talking about YOU! :censored: :violent1:

You ressurrect long dead threads to make silly comments that can have no purpose except for you own self gratification. You rarely attempt to form complete sentences, and you accuse everyone who doesn't like your posts of being a "bully". Just like your post I quoted above you make posts SOLEY to continue stirring the pot and keep conflict going. Do you actually do any metal detecting or this forum just busy enough to keep you coming back to get your jollies?

Last edited:

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:dontknow: :censored: I was talking about YOU! :censored: :violent1:

You ressurrect long dead threads to make silly comments that can have no purpose except for you own self gratification. You rarely attempt to form complete sentences, and you accuse everyone who doesn't like your posts of being a "bully". Just like your post I quoted above you make posts SOLEY to continue stirring the pot and keep conflict going. Do you actually do any metal detecting or this forum just busy enough to keep you coming back to get your jollies?
Your daily insults as above will get you ban for life, by the MODERATORS so the rest of us can write in Peace. Yes, I enjoy searching parks and beaches nearby and also searching for bury treasures and ghost towns in Connecticut. Any stories will be helpful. I complain about those who insult me and my friends. Good luck to my friends.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I don't agree with Jason very often, I am with him 100% on this one. Looks like Sam's "vacation" tough him nothing. On to the last step. He was banned for "life" before!!!! Frank

Attachments

• STILL LIFE-000-3 croc.jpg
    STILL LIFE-000-3 croc.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 362

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
#58 is another one of Frank many many insults. He needs to spell... Taught not TOUGH. I can complain more about him then he can about me, because of his many many insults.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions