Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, But,

? IF memory Serves, This is the Friendliest Dowsing Forum I'v seen on here. IF I MAY SAY SO MYSELF? :)

? ? ?DON'T YOU THINK ?

BESIDES.

YOU have 3 DOWSING FORUMS here.
? ? ? ? ? ? ?#1 .? One For Debate ( THIS ONE )

? ? ? ? ? ? ? #2. Two Without DEBATE (PRO & ANTI)

? ? ? ? ? ? ALTHO, I think, AND correct me IF I'M WRONG, The Anti Dowsers Will Welcome Your Posts In The Anti Dowsing Forum, Just So they Can Try & DEBUNK what you said. Gota Admit The Anti Dowsers, For the Most Part, Are an Entertaining Bunch of Fellas? ;D

? ALL it Takes is to Move All Conversations into the Pro Dowsing Section And You Never Have to Worry about a Negative Comment again.

? IF you Don't Like Something Posted in there, All You Need to Do is say, "That Dosn't Belong in MY Thread",? OR "His answer is Rude to me" & it's gone.

You can have your Own little FAN CLUB, LOVE FEST? ?:)? ?

? And All ANTI DOWSERS , Can Post their Comments to What you Say in The ANTI DOWSING Forum & you's don't Even Need to Read them.? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

? ALL I can say is Most Dowsers Who Do post here , Either DO want to Hear Both Sides of Their Comments.

? OR are Posting Strictly Because Their Hopeing For an Argument.

? ? ? THIS IS MY OBSERVATION
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?;)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?HAPPY POSTING
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? J E F F

P.S.

? Just a Guess, But if Something Were Posted in the Pro & Anti Dowsing Forums at the EXACT SAME TIME,

? I'd Guess the ANTI DOWSING forum POST would get more Hits.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? [d]AS FOR POSTING UNDER AN ALIAS[/d]

? ? ? ? ? For years People have been posting under names where nobody knows who they are.
? ? ? ? ? for Many Reasons. I Know for a Fact, Many Change their names in Mid Stream, just
? ? ? ? ? because they want to remain unknown.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?I know of NO FORUM where everybody who posts MUST say who they REALLY ARE.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?-===============================-

? ? ? ? ?By the Way, NO DIG HERE, and IF anyone Jumps on the Bandwagon about This Question,
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? BELOW
? ? ? ? ? ? Their Post WILL BE REMOVED, AS I DO HAVE ALOT OF RESPECT FOR MAX.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?I'm Just Curious.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Is that Your REAL NAME & DO You use it Every place you Post ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Karl Miller said:
Hotrod said:
.... It's sort of like the Hadfields and McCoys. We're all in it, like it or not.

I suppose you meant the Hatfields and the McCoys.? ?;D

Accurate dowsing, like accurate and succinct writing, appears to be in short supply around here.? Is there an analogy here, begging for interpretation?

>Karl<

KARL,

? ? Are you an INGLEESH TEECHER ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? I Think we all new wat he ment? ;D

? ? SORRY Couldn't Resist? ;)

ANYONE know if EINSTIEN, WASHINGTON, and LINCOLN were Perfect Spellers,
? ?Who Wrote & Spoke with Perfect Grammer, at ALL TIMES ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWR,

This is the SKEPTICAL (Debate) Forum

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWR said:
jeff of pa said:
SWR,

? ?This is the SKEPTICAL (Debate) Forum

Then, chill with the ANTI label? ?:P

LOL, I keep Forgetting? :P

Or am I ?

? ?I think I refer This forum as a DEBATE Forum & the ABOVE "NEW" Forum as "ANTI"

I "think" Debate & Skeptical are Close ;)

Can you Note Where I Call THIS one "ANTI" ?

QUOTE FROM ME ABOVE :

? ? ? ? ? ? YOU have 3 DOWSING FORUMS here.
? ? ? ? ? ? ?#1 .? One For Debate ( THIS ONE )

? ? ? ? ? ? ? #2. Two Without DEBATE (PRO & ANTI)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWR said:
Not the forum...US! You are labeling Skeptics as "Anti Dowsers". We are not ANTI, we are Skeptical that dowsing works.? ?;)

OK, How about,

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? YOU SKEPTICS ARE ENTERTAINING ALSO? :P

And Let's Not Forget The Dowsers Themselves. Yous have Given ME a Few Laughs Also, So Don't Feel Left Out. 8)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Karl Miller said:
On the other hand, I am Anti-Fraud and Wilful Deception, which obviously are two methods used by some clever LRL marketeers, in order to dupe the gullible and technically-challenged out of their ready cash.

>Karl<

Exactly.
? ? ? A person that Has Something to Gain,

? ? SHOULD BE HELD to a HIGHER Standard.

ALTHO I PERSONALLY DON'T AGREE WITH ATTACKING ANYONE WITHOUT PROOF EITHER. Just Warning the Gullible , & NOT using their services, or goods Myself. UNLESS GIVIN FOR FREE Evaluation.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Karl Miller said:
jeff of pa said:
? ? Are you an INGLEESH TEECHER ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? I Think we all new wat he ment? ;D

If we then use a lot of "#@!$%#@!ized" English and are not very careful with spelling and grammar ---even more of the true meaning is lost and the resultant communication can come across as something entirely different from that which was intended.

Make sense?

>Karl<

ABSOLUTELY KARL,

? ?In Fact I had that Problem yesterday With a Friend From PI's Post,

? ? ? ? ? We Corrected the Misunderstanding first thing This Morning? ?8)

PLUS I was a little afraid you'd Take the Post you just quoted as an Insult Myself, Because of the Forced Misspellings

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
the dwindling poster problem is caused by posters, whether skeptic/non-believers, or super know it all dowsers, acting as if everyone here besides themselves is an idiot, know nothing wannabe, or shill/device salesman, when all we are trying to do is share our experiences dowsing, and also trying to learn from each other............if one was to post a question or experience with a detector, he would not be treated as such just because he bought the unit he did, or is having the problems he is and is wanting help,, he would be treated with the same respect that everyone here, including dowsers should expect to recieve.............maybe the art/technique seems out of line to some, but it is used, by many, to locate items, and the ones who do use this art/technique should be as fairly treated as anyone using any other technique on this site be it detectors, infrared pics, dogs, dowsing, whatever, even if it is not in line with how a super dowser does things, or what a skeptic/non-believer thinks....................gldhntr

Z

ZumbroKid

Maybe if we just enjoy the thread for entertainment purposes, there will be no problems.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread