Real discussion of LRLs

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldfinder

Mar 31, 2003
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems to that this forum is mainly focused on the LRL believers arguing with the nay sayers who don't believe. I think a better use of this section would be for LRL believers to tell us how to use these devices IF they are getting positive results, how they are designed, etc. The non-believers are not going to be convinced and the LRLers are wasting their efforts trying to convince. It is obviously a waste of time even interfacing with them. I automatically ignore all those on both sides who what to just argue - it is non-productive.

So what do you say LRL guys/gals? How about some constructive inputs. Like design - electronics etc. Like technique.

RDT is the only person on this forum who really contributes. I see you're back Tropical Tramp. Great!

And moderator - stop all those who want to argue - Please!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey goldfinder...I don’t know much about all the technology parts of LRL’s...there are 100’s of models with just as many designs..I have used and found gold with 7 different models. I have been willing to discuss them for close to 3 years now...Art

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Goldfinder, ya gotta understand that what distinguishes dowsing apparatus from LRL's is electronic gadgetry. When fraudsters or people who are simply clueless about electronics post stuff that's either outright false our just plain gibberish, there are other people here who actually know their stuff and will call it what it is. This is a forum and that's exactly what you should expect to happen on it.

Over on the dowsing forum, which TNet wisely kept separate from LRL's, you'll find that most of the controversy is between dowsers. (You probably saw how bitterly Mike aka Signal complained about the drubbing he got over there.) Posts by people who assert that dowsing is all bunk are few, and virtually never hang around for argument.

--Toto

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~woof~
Goldfinder, ya gotta understand that what distinguishes dowsing apparatus from LRL's is electronic gadgetry. When fraudsters or people who are simply clueless about electronics post stuff that's either outright false our just plain gibberish,
I assume if you want to talk about electronic gadgetry and fraudulent people you can start a post about that junk...there are some of us who want to discuss how we use our equipment to locate and recover treasure...Art

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goldfinder, your intentions are noble but as long as the naysaysers are allowed to harass and highjack the threads I don't think it is worth it. It's not going to happen on this forum.

BTW, did you see the TV show on the Science channel "Are You Good or Evil?" It talks about psychopaths. Surprizingly many psychopaths are the department head of a company.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not all psychopaths are killers. That mainly has to do with their upbringing. But what is common with all of them is they have no feelings or empathy for others even when they hurt others. Researchers read their brainwaves as they watched words come up on the computer monitor. Disturbing words for most people did not register any differently than just plain words like "table".

It doesn't take a genius to figure out these type of people cannot use a locator.

OP
OP
G

goldfinder

Mar 31, 2003
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
~woof~
I assume if you want to talk about electronic gadgetry and fraudulent people you can start a post about that junk...there are some of us who want to discuss how we use our equipment to locate and recover treasure...Art

Art - I'd like to hear how you and others use their LRLs of dowsing equipment. Also, what kind of equipment that works.

The reason for my initial message was to try and move the discussion to a more constructive level. You seem gun-shy after being attacked so often. My main objective it to seem if there is a pony in all the HS going on here.
Goldfinder

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~goldfinder~
Art - I'd like to hear how you and others use their LRLs of dowsing equipment.
I am a Dowser and also a LRL user...Two different ways to locate and recover treasure. We have had stories from over 70 owner/operators on this board..more info
aarthrj3811 - YouTube

Also, what kind of equipment that works.
Every LRL that I have used work...Some better than others. They have all found and recovered gold..They all have different ranges and depth capabilities. Some will give you the distance and the depth of the treasure. Some will tell you what is down there.
With my Dowsing all I know is there is a target out there...When I reach the target I can determine how deep it is buried...After digging I will know what is there..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~woof~
That so-called "real discussion of LRL's" sure didn't produce much from the LRL'ers!
Not too much to discuss when your tool is finding and recovering treasure....Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~art~
Not too much to discuss when your tool is finding and recovering treasure....Art
~Jason in Enid~
  1. Originally Posted by aarthrj3811

Not too much to discuss when your tool isn't finding and recovering treasure....Art
There, I fixed that for you.
It is always nice when non owner/operators change my posts...Art

shoot

Mar 28, 2012
IL,FL,CA,AZ,VA,PA,MI,CO - I get around.
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV , Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
~art~
~Jason in Enid~

It is always nice when non owner/operators change my posts...Art

See if you cannot even tell he did not change your post (#12) and he just quoted it and changed a word in the quote (#13) NOT your post (#12) I am not so sure I trust your judgment on more complex topics.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~shoot~
See if you cannot even tell he did not change your post (#12) and he just quoted it and changed a word in the quote (#13) NOT your post (#12) I am not so sure I trust your judgment on more complex topics.
Picky..Thank you...Art

shoot

Mar 28, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
model3.gif
Here is a proven $14,000 non-working device.

shoot

Mar 28, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be the DKL lifeguard "it detects heartbeats with-in 500 yards"

Here are some other "LRL" that scammed county's governments. (and fyi cost some people their life's.)
lrl1.jpg

lrl2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread