Real Wives of Coin Roll Hunters ;P

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm the wife of a coin roll hunter. In fact, he's sitting in his room going through nickels as I type. Sometimes he's sweet & saves a box of halves for me if it has a lot of enders (like one the other day with 7 enders of which we ended up with 1 1964 & 30 something 40%ers). I was just wondering....how many of you out there are females? or have wives that help you coin roll hunt? It's not really my hobby (although I do appreciate the opportunity it gives us to gain free money & put that towards a savings) but I do enjoy spending time with my husband doing it occassionally & helping him by picking up coins for him or dumping for him if he's working. I think more women should support our men & help them bring home that silver baby!!!!

Upvote 0

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHA! Whoa major mistake - I'm 26, can you tell I was up late last night CRHing?

Hey ihittheskislopes - Sure ;) just remember I only accept gold as the wedding gift!

ihitheslopes remember whats the old saying "what yours is hers and whats hers is hers". lol

dustywallen

May 18, 2012
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and 350. Currently AT PRO.
My wife could care less. I get all excited when I find something her response is always "how much is it worth" & "are you going to sale it" LOL!

OP
OP
Mrs.CRH

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
Haha well I always ask him what they're worth too but he's got me hooked on this site! I think I might look at it more than he does.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread