Really glad Tnet is back, but what did you......

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
miss the most while Tnet was out of commission and what did you do during that week to get your Tnet fix???

I,ll answer first with.....

My Daily snapshots--- there are some amazing pics taken and shared with all of us. Thanks to all of you.

and I frequented another forum, not as interesting as Tnet but was able to slow the withdrawals.

Thanks to Marc, his repair crew and all the mods and people that keep this site up and running.... Great job.

Now let's hear from the rest of the masses.

fccdfed

F

Felinepeachy

Well............................

I went metal detecting and arrowhead hunting. It was great!!

I also took a few pics.
d_canon.gif

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went through withdrawls!! :P
Glad Tnet is back!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I held my breath till I turned blue.... but it did no good so I stopped. Good to be back ON!!!!! TTC

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got my butt kicked playing video games on the Xbox. (Fallout 3) It was fun exploring and trying not to get killed by roving gangs while I looked for loot.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had serious withdrawals and spent some time on some other forums but it wasn't the same so I spent a lot of time buying and selling on the fbay. Thank god your back TN :headbang:

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
I am also glad to see TNet back up.

Spent some time at other forums, but not the same. I prefer Tnet, it is a very diversified site.

Good job Marc.

Ray S ECenFL

countrygrammy

Sep 15, 2006
i miss treasurenet glad your back,kept checkin to see if you were back.Looked at other sites but like this one best. :thumbsup: :hello:

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man I was going crazy without it,so I went garage sale hunting and bought 3 pieces of gold jewelry,a24k ring and 2 gold necklaces for $5,turned around and sold them to a jewelry store for a $165,wow,I'm checking all the garage sales now where I live. :laughing7:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Produce Guy said:
Man I was going crazy without it,so I went garage sale hunting and bought 3 pieces of gold jewelry,a24k ring and 2 gold necklaces for $5,turned around and sold them to a jewelry store for a $165,wow,I'm checking all the garage sales now where I live. :laughing7:

holy cow, that was sure a productive garage sale hunt! :)
:hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread