really

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like old P.T. Barnum used to say "Their is one born every minute."

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True true

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
LOL

Yah OK then. Does it quack?

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like there is one born every second nowadays

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to Google the name to figure out who that is :dontknow:

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol. No cable tv WhiteTornado?

Yeah, but usually tuned to sports or my wife & kids' various singing and dancing reality shows :laughing7:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You talking about the treasure commander sold at kellyco?

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
I had to Google the name to figure out who that is :dontknow:

LOL, so did I. OMG, I couldn't watch those types of shows because I'm sure it kills brain cells at the same rate as sniffing glue.
The only 2 reality shows I've ever watched more than 10 minutes are Diggers and The Ultimate Fighter. I'd probably watch the Bill Ladd one but it's not available in Canada. Or at least from my cable company.

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You talking about the treasure commander sold at kellyco?

To start I was first a while ago was surprized on the whole si robertson metal dectector considering they know nothing of them what so ever then i had gotten my monthly email from kellyco which i subrscribed to my choice but then I now c they have & carrying a Phil robertson detector im just wondering y If they wanted to promote detector sales make one after a person who actually detects

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...still waiting for teh Chip Foose detector with flames and oversized chrome coils

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...still waiting for teh Chip Foose detector with flames and oversized chrome coils

Hahaha by the way things are going id say by next week or so u, u probly just gave em the idea honestly

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Duck Dynasty is the best reality show on tv... there is not even a close second...is it real?...no...is it funny?...hell yeah.

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Duck Dynasty is the best reality show on tv... there is not even a close second...is it real?...no...is it funny?...hell yeah.

Ya im with u there awesome show I really like it as well but putting there name on & coming out with detectors not so good they had 1,show where si used one or tried to I should say that was is it & now they have there own line of them bs

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya im with u there awesome show I really like it as well but putting there name on & coming out with detectors not so good they had 1,show where si used one or tried to I should say that was is it & now they have there own line of them bs
I saw that episode and he knew absolutely nothing about detecting...it was a whole set up...the best part of the show is listening to Si talk...most of the stuff looks staged.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
compare those treasure commander detectors with say a ace 350 and such, look at the price the operating freq, and the bells and whistles.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread