Received my new MX Sport Today with Gear Up Pack

yardgoat

May 15, 2015
Salmon, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well after much research I pulled the trigger on the Whites MX Sport mainly because I like buying made in USA and have been a Whites Fan and have 2 of their XLT metal detectors. I also got the gear up package that included the water proof headphones, whites digger, Ball cap, extra battery holder, and light weight backpack. So far love the MX Sport but was a little disappointed the Digger is made in Taiwan and the Ball Cap made in Bangladesh. I know it's petty and I will continue to support Whites but I would be willing to pay a little more if these things were made in the USA. Until then I will still be using my Lesche diggers. Enough rant, Back to metal detecting.

mntnflyr4fun

Jul 12, 2012
Oregon
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Etrac with 6x8 SEF & ML 11" Pro coil, MXT PRO with D2 coil, Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations, although I don't own an MXSport myself (I have an MXTPRO) I am intrigued by the design and hope it works well for you. Good Luck and keep us posted on your finds.

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats, I love my mx sport. just continues to amaze me how well it can function is a variety of conditions.

KJP462

Jun 22, 2016
PA
Detector(s) used
White's MX Sport,
White's MX5,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats, that's a machine I'd like to own someday! Hope it serves you well.

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your MX Sport purchase! It takes a bit to learn how it works, but it's very versitle and gets the job done well. At first I customized the different programs while I learned the machine. Now I'm able to pick a program, choose the settings I want, and go! I don't really keep any setting from search to search. I hope you like it as much as I do! Thanks for posting, Tt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions