Recent Creek and Field Finds

OP
OP
Th3rty7

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
Here's some group pics. Last group is some WV field finds. Got rained on the entire hunt no in-situs but I'm not complaining.

warpth03

Greenie
Jul 6, 2011
Missouri
Th3rty7 said:
Here's some group pics. Last group is some WV field finds. Got rained on the entire hunt no in-situs but I'm not complaining.

Hello I was wondering what the one in second row first one is I find a lot of them from that size to almost half my hand size. Cool finds anyways. Have a great week..

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2010
md
Nice haul. We r still waitin for the flood water to go down. Of course it will be down tomorrow when im back to work.

OP
OP
Th3rty7

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
warpth03 said:
Th3rty7 said:

Hello I was wondering what the one in second row first one is I find a lot of them from that size to almost half my hand size. Cool finds anyways. Have a great week..

Thanks, around here they are called Culpepper Bifurcate, they are similar to the Rice Lobbed type in other areas. Have a good one.

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
That white triangle is a winner. Great point. All artifacts are good finds, but some are better than others. That's one of the better finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread