Recent finds with new detector, including goofy pen

rastinirv

Jan 21, 2013
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't posted in a while. Have been getting the hang of my new Teknetics Gamma 6000. Really enjoying it. VERY different than Ace 250.

f1.jpg f1a.jpg

Past couple of days found some wheats, a pewter Labrador, an old tax bottle cap (never saw one of these before -- anybody know how old?), a Canadian dollar coin, an .800 silver Madonna and Child pendant, some cool old window-lock hardware, an old Cub Scouts neckerchief slide, a sterling stud earring, some keys (really like finding keys for some reason), lots and lots of clad (not pictured), and the bottom shaft of an old metal pen that says "Join Our Intercourse Club - No Dues, No Fees, Just Come".

f2.jpg f3.jpg f4.jpg

Also, I've decided that instead of getting annoyed at digging up a screw cap, I'll instead start a collection and see how many old sodas I can collect. Remember Pepsi Light?

Thanks for looking and HH!

Upvote 3

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't posted in a while. Have been getting the hang of my new Teknetics Gamma 6000. Really enjoying it. VERY different than Ace 250.

Always interesting to see the variety of finds. Especially when learning a new machine. I'm curious though, why the Teknetics? I know nothing about them and was just curious how the decision was made.

HH!

OP
OP
rastinirv

rastinirv

Jan 21, 2013
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always interesting to see the variety of finds. Especially when learning a new machine. I'm curious though, why the Teknetics? I know nothing about them and was just curious how the decision was made.

HH!

It was around the price I wanted to pay and the reviews were pretty uniformly positive. I bought it slightly used on eBay and picked it up because it was only a couple of hours away in Ashland, Virginia. If you're ever down that way, stop at Sgt. Riker's Civil War Shop. They sold the detector and have a store full of amazing dug finds. And the owner, a gentleman named Ransom, was very nice and generous with his time and knowledge.

Also, the Teknetics is INCREDIBLY light

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread