Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are not very good compare to what other people post...but I'm happy with them.

A scraper, broken point & a tip (hopefully I already found the other part) will have to sort through & see if they match up. The one in the upper right was found stuck in a clump of dirt. Found more pottery shards, just didn't put them on the scanner.

The pasture has grown over since Jan, so it's hard to find artifacts now. Hope to get it topsoiled again during cooler weather.

Thanks for looking!

;) River

Attachments

• Julfinds.jpg
    Julfinds.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 396
Upvote 0

dishinet

Jun 18, 2006
Mississippi
RR -

Those are some nice finds. If you were to till up that property, There is no telling what you would find. Thanks for sharing. Looking foward to your new finds. :) HH

Dishinet

A

Atlantis0077

Morning RR,

Hey any find is a good find. I know if you do any digging or plowing in that field of yours, goodies will be washing up left and right. Only problem with plowing, disking and subsoiling, is you tend to break many of the more fragile and larger items and that is always a bummer.

Good luck....as for me Summer heat has about shut down my digging till fall.....If Toledo Bend Reservoir falls again this year though it will be worth a few trips out there to look.

Happy Hunting

Atlantis

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Very Nice River rat...I know its hard when the grass gets long and the heat is bad, but these are great finds. I love the color of them .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread