Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

bblair

Dec 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
N8 - it seems like it. From what people are posting things aren't going well. I've only pulled 1 - 40% in my last 4 boxes and I have a feeling it was just one that an edge searcher missed. I've got 3 boxes ordered this week, I'll get one tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes.

A far cry from the 2 loaded boxes I got about 3 weeks ago. Must be just a dry spell.

Good luck the rest of the week!

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
Same here, plus a rebellion on the part of one of my best dump banks.

Big ole Bummer.

But I'm not giving up yet.

Keep on Rollin' !

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
n8dagr8345 said:
Is it just me or has everyone seen a slow down in finds the last week or 2? I have not read many quality finds on the forum.

I know that the beginning of the month I was finding a lot, now I am not. The first 14 boxes of this week have produced only a few keepers with a current skunk streak of 8 boxes and counting...

N8

I have been doing quite good honestly.

Feb 12th to Feb 18th - 15/40% - 2/90%
Feb 19th to Feb 25th - 40/40% - 12/90%
Feb 26th to March 3rd - 10/40% - 1/90%
Mar 4th to March 10th - 23/40% - 4/90%

Over the last month I averaged 22/40% - 5/90% per week on 6 to 10 Brinks Boxes per week.

greatwun

Feb 21, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro / Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
While I don't do halves since they are quite difficult to find around here, I have seen almost a complete drought in silver dimes. I posted about these new "brown" rolls that have taken over in my area. Since then I've done about 12 boxes. The first box produced one 64 dime. the rest of the 11 have produced nothing. Not even any foreign coins. I used to pull 1-4 silver dimes per box from the String rolls or even clear plastic rolls and rarely ever got a skunk box. I'm now thinking about giving up on this CRH thing since I'm wasting too much gas driving from bank to bank and getting skunked. And as I mentioned Ive never scored any halves rolls at the banks and the tellers wont order any for me. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I experienced a slow down like this in later November, then it picked up, and now its slowing again. All I can think of is the processors hold onto the CWRs and bags and dump them into boxes periodically. Perhaps we have harvested the recent batch and are waiting for the next.

sshafer11

Jul 29, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been dry in Indiana lately for me. Last 14 boxes yielded 1x 64 and 10x 40%. Better than nothing but CRH is a lot more fun when the boxes are better.

penman77

Dec 11, 2011
Eastern North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I pulled a 64 and two 40% on my sixth box today to break a 28 box skunk streak. With the exception of one cluster of 6 pretty good boxes, 2012 has been slow.

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last week was horrible. Pretty much everybody I talked to had a rough week or two. Yesterdays boxes did have a glimmer of light however, two walkers a Ben three 64s and 5 40%. All the 90% came out of one box. I can read that eiher way. Also there was no date code. I have not see any of those in a long time

AGBlex

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
N8, to be honest Cassie and I have been takin a break from the coin boxes and movin along with some other projects. This month we've pulled alot of nice coins but i haven't had the time to post em. Work is pickin up and things are goin smooth. pennys are always producing.. along with nickels. half dollars hit a 15 box streak of peoples dumps and fed rolled coin that looks open with nothing in them. just a small break in the action i think. hh guys

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
I am finding one silver per 2 boxes this year... Have not seen a box with over ten keepers this year... Am lost and I am in ny. I think there must be a serious dumper killing my brimmed stream...

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
N8 my friend,

There has been a pickup in my area recantly, i can't complain :icon_sunny:

BuffaloBoy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread