Recirculating hi banker combo

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey new to the forum, been into prospecting when i can for about a year now having fun and learning a lot so far, finally got my lil at home wash plant all dialed in now, just wanted to share some pictures of it, another tnet member deserves credit for the clever idea of linking the two sluices together, I did what he told me and it works killer, got the old lil Keene high banker from a neighbor for free gutted out the sluice on it to make it a sled took the front feet off of it, came up with an idea for some legs for the a52 using uni strut 3/4" conduit and strut clamps, linked the two together on the table with a 12v Johnson spx 2200gph pump, truck battery and 110 gal reservoir, I also made a block off plate for the a52 so I can take the flare off of it, bolt the hopper to it and use it that way too. Ran 6 buckets thru it pretty good the other day got some good color image.jpg image.jpg

Upvote 0

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey that is a neat Idea:headbang:

Sick4gold

Jun 11, 2013
Indiana/Ohio
Detector(s) used
Proline!!!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks like a solid build but OMG so many bubbles!
Make sure to test your tailings but I suspect fine gold loss.
Add a rubber curtain near the end of the first box at the slope downwards to smooth it out, break water tension and hopefully increase fines.

OP
OP
Hangtowndiggins

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the replies guys, yea I found a spot 10 mins from my house so getting lots of gravel to feed it isn't a prob. Sick4gold thanks for the compliment and advice appreciate it, great idea with using a curtain I will give that a shot, at the time of the pictures I added a few drops of dish so I think there were some soap bubbles in there as well, I read that adding a lil soap will break the water tension so the fine stuff won't float, I panned some tailings and didn't see any flour but ill rig up a curtain and throw some tailings back thru just to be sure

OP
OP
Hangtowndiggins

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the spot I'm working image.jpg
And this is what I cleaned out after washing 6 five gallon buckets classified to 1/2" thru the sluice image.jpg

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
I noticed that as well. If you're using Jet-Dri or some other surfactant then cut back on the amount you're adding. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread