Record nickel box

Dannycoco

Jun 2, 2016
New York
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up a box of nickels yesterday and after opening 6 rolls I find 3 silvers and a Buffalo. One of those rolls had the buffalo and a silver in it. And the silvers just kept coming. Two rolls with double silvers and one roll with a Buffalo and two silvers. Ended up with 11- silvers and 2- Buffalo. I will be going back to that bank today. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1581687043.794475.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1581687056.591794.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1581687068.958512.jpg

Upvote 0
Congrats that's a good score it seems nickles and pennies are the best as far as CRH. Well done. Tommy

Last edited:
Nickels have been good to me this year so far too... have been finding at least 1 war or 1 buffalo in every box. Even managed to score a V nickel in a box this year

Nice! I think my record was 7 wars in a box. Congrats on getting a good one!

Went back and got another box today. Crossing my fingers.

Danny: very nice nic silver pickup. You normally don't find so many in any one box. Congrats.

Not bad considering war nickels are worth about a buck apiece.

I went back and picked up another box and got skunked.

At least you tried! Going from one great box to a skunk really demonstrates the variability of CRHing. From joy to disappointment - all in a couple of cardboard boxes...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back