RECORD OF AMERICAN UNIFORM AND HISTORICAL BUTTONS - must sell by Aug. 17!!!

quicksilver

Apr 5, 2005
Wisconsin
Hi,
I am a fellow metal detectorist and I am offering a new, mint condition book titled: RECORD OF AMERICAN UNIFORM AND HISTORICAL BUTTONS Bicentennial Edition by Alphaeus H. Albert. Hardbound, 511 pages. This is the definitive listing of buttons depicting the insignia of the armed forces, famous regiments, governmental, service and veteran organizations, educational and military training institutions, State seals, Confederate armed forces, caricatures and slogans of political campaigns and illustrations with relative values from buttons 1775-1976. The only book on old buttons any detectorist needs! List price is around $45.00. I'm asking 40 with 5.00 shipping, but I'm still flexible! Accept paypal, cash, check and money order. Please email me if interested. This must sell by Aug. 17, because I have to leave for graduate school. Thank you.

Matt
Wisconsin

Attachments

• book%20buttons.jpg
    book%20buttons.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 403
Upvote 0

JV 1961

Apr 28, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
I am a fellow metal detectorist and I am offering a new, mint condition book titled: RECORD OF AMERICAN UNIFORM AND HISTORICAL BUTTONS Bicentennial Edition by Alphaeus H. Albert. Hardbound, 511 pages. This is the definitive listing of buttons depicting the insignia of the armed forces, famous regiments, governmental, service and veteran organizations, educational and military training institutions, State seals, Confederate armed forces, caricatures and slogans of political campaigns and illustrations with relative values from buttons 1775-1976. The only book on old buttons any detectorist needs! List price is around $45.00. I'm asking 40 with 5.00 shipping, but I'm still flexible! Accept paypal, cash, check and money order. Please email me if interested. This must sell by Aug. 17, because I have to leave for graduate school. Thank you.

Matt
Wisconsin

Hi Matt was wondering if you would accept $30 PLUS the $5 shipping cost for your Alberts Uniform Button ID Book
I"ll pay with PayPal

Thanks Jon V.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread