Red James Cash?

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Don't run away now Cash.I want to teach everyone about smart phone eye tracking.Right out from the Governments hands.They been using it for a long time.Smart phones too.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't run away now Cash.I want to teach everyone about smart phone eye tracking.Right out from the Governments hands.They been using it for a long time.Smart phones too.

I dont have a smart phone,the only thing my phone does is make phone calls.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Look at the post.Slaves to Society.I moved material on the first video you posted on my thread.Then it got removed because it could not be seen again after what happened.They did not want us to know.I will find more evidence,may take a while.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
be sure to keep us updated

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
You people still do not know crap do you?Like old man would say.Read my lips:Go back and read my post.October 2012-On TNet i got into a eye tracking program on my smart phone.I told everyone about it,but was told i was crazy.I know how it all works.I figured it out in 10 minutes.I knew about eye tracking before Samsung announced at the Beginning of the year about the beginning version.I know,what do you want to know?.The source can flip you out too.But you have to know about this.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Drugs can do that to ya!!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wear bifocals, it confuses the eye tracker

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Eye tracker huh? I paid less than $10 for a TRAC Fone, bought some minutes and I feel pretty safe using it. But I let the minutes lapse so it just sits there now. But you better be careful there Spirit. I'm thinking of going into business with Red James Cash. A Samsung franchise with the very newest "Smart Phones" with not only eye tracking, but also "rectal tracking". Buy this one and you will be tracked while your butt will be had too...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look at the post.Slaves to Society.I moved material on the first video you posted on my thread.Then it got removed because it could not be seen again after what happened.They did not want us to know.I will find more evidence,may take a while.

The only people making posts and videos disappear on TreasureNet are mods and admins...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You people still do not know crap do you?Like old man would say.Read my lips:Go back and read my post.October 2012-On TNet i got into a eye tracking program on my smart phone.I told everyone about it,but was told i was crazy.I know how it all works.I figured it out in 10 minutes.I knew about eye tracking before Samsung announced at the Beginning of the year about the beginning version.I know,what do you want to know?.The source can flip you out too.But you have to know about this.

Reverse engineered from alien ships.....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Spirit watch how you talk to members.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Visions cupped within a flower
Deadly petals with strange power
Faces shine a deadly smile
Look upon you at your trial

Chill and numbs from head to toe
Icy sun with frosty glow
Words that grow read to your sorrow
Words that grow read no tomorrow

Feel your spirit rise with the breeze
Feel your body falling to it's knees
Sleeping wall of remorse
Turns your body to a corpse
Sleeping wall of remorse

Now from darkness there springs light
Wall of Sleep is cool and bright
Wall of Sleep is lying broken
Sun shines in you have awoken

(Ozzy Osbourne-1970)

Last edited:

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Shhh, they're listening to everything we think.....

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
uh oh Jeff! they got to you too? how long do we have left? will I get to take my vacation in August?

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
uh oh Jeff! they got to you too? how long do we have left? will I get to take my vacation in August?

Jeff, can I trust you? How do I know it's really you, and you haven't been compromised?

I hope the women in my office can't track my eyes.....!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread