Reds First Find!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After getting My new coil I decide to take It out to My Gold Park!!!! It Is so nice to have A working detector Again!!!!

The first Picture Is of today's finds clad all around and a Hollow point bullet!!

The second picture is The Insitue pic of reds find!!!
the third one is red holding it!!!

Now your asking how is this reds Find!!!! ;D ;D ;D

This is How when I saw it there was not much showing so i took the Picture and then retrieved it Including all of the dirt around the charm !!! I was wearing a hoody with a hand pouch so I put it in there for safe keeping and finished detecting!!!

When I got home Red asked me how I did And I said I don't Know Yet , Showed her the clad and bullet then told her to hold out her hand and close her eyes as i do when i find a pretty and I put the dirt clod with all of the roots and chain hanging down in her hand and Said your turn to figure it out!!! She had a blast and Is still excited , She said to me Now I know what you are talking about when you say It is exciting when You Dig something out and don't know what it is!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    227.5 KB · Views: 599
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    250.1 KB · Views: 609
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    183.2 KB · Views: 603
Upvote 0

KRAZYHORSES

Aug 17, 2010
sounds like you two have twice as much fun not only with the finds but with the hunting partner AWESOME!!!!! enjoy the hobby scott

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello: Chug forgot to tell the rest, I've been sick now for awhile, and am getting over some bad bucket days due to pain and nausea. When Chug saw the chain, he decided I needed a smile, and a perk me up, so here he is with this dirt clod, well, I got up, and started work on cleaning it, it took me a bit, there were roots growing through the chain. It's just a cheap little trinket, but it means the world to me, because of how Chug did it, thank you Chug, I love you!!!! :love3: :love1: :love7: Also, now I truly know how he feels now when he is out finding things, OMG what a thrill!!!! :hello2: Red

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
Chug and Red said:
:hello: Chug forgot to tell the rest, I've been sick now for awhile, and am getting over some bad bucket days due to pain and nausea. When Chug saw the chain, he decided I needed a smile, and a perk me up, so here he is with this dirt clod, well, I got up, and started work on cleaning it, it took me a bit, there were roots growing through the chain. It's just a cheap little trinket, but it means the world to me, because of how Chug did it, thank you Chug, I love you!!!! :love3: :love1: :love7: Also, now I truly know how he feels now when he is out finding things, OMG what a thrill!!!! :hello2: Red

That is so sweet ;D

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
I know this perked you up some. I'm glad Chug was able to let you feel the Thrill of the Hunt and the Joys of the Find! Hope you feel better soon. With each other I know your both in good hands! Think about the 2 of you every day.

Big Hugs

Desertfox

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perfect for a Pre-Valentines Day supprise......
GL and HH to both of you. Gold Nuggets :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread