Redskins playbook found in dumpster

ghost

Mar 15, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garret ACE250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw news ticker about someone finding a Washington Redskin playbook in a dumpster. If I found that I would keep it as a secret until I found somebody that knew how much it was worth.

I live in the Northern Va area (Leesburg) and metal detect but have been thinking about dumpster diving. But all the dumpsters I see are locked up. Any others ideas on how to get started?

I dig metal detecting.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This doesn't surprise me at all....
The Redskins are a professional team, whose front office and staff are Arena League quality talent.
This doesn't happen to class organizations, namely Pittsburgh, Giants, Green Bay, Denver, AZ Cardinals, and my Pats....
Mickey Mouse teams, (Bungles, Cowboys, Miami, and San Diego)... Crap like this has happened before...

Fact is, Skins won't sweat it, it's a vanilla scheme for the 50 guys who aren't gonna make the cut, no impact for any opposition....no matter who gets a hold of it.." Eagles wouldn't care if served on a silver platter.

HobbyHuntress

Jun 3, 2016
North Metro Atlanta area, Georgia
Detector(s) used
None yet!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I believe it was just a workbook. That actually sounds like a plant to me or someone was fi-red and they wanted to watch the Redskins suffer (not fired, but FY - red, the angry, set the world on fire temperament of the fired individual)

To my grandfather, that book would be priceless. I'll just take a lock of Brady's hair and Gisele's hair stylist. Kidding about the lock of hair, that would be strange. Go Pats!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread