Regional Books..

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Seeing another thread got me to thinking about the huge stock of mostly non-fiction books I have stored away. Haven't gone though them for 20 years, but may have quite a few on the history of certain regions. Need to sort them as we'll be moving in a couple years, so are there any specific titles or regions people would like me to keep an eye out for?

Vast majority are pre-WWII. Not an offer to sell, but I could certainly pass on relevant info to other members.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I have a Large Collection also, Just recently got Prescription Reading Glasses because I Can't stop Buying :laughing7:
now I gotta Convince myself to read More Instead of online research :tongue3:

Mine are mostly, but not limited to the Tri county area of pa

I Doubt you Have anything for Pennsylvania for These 3 Areas or Southern Half of Columbia, and Northern Half of Lebanon counties , but keep me in mind if you do find one :coffee2:

000aaa.jpg

or

Last edited:
OP
OP
DizzyDigger

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I Doubt you Have anything for Pennsylvania for These 3 Areas or Southern Half of Columbia, and Northern Half of Lebanon counties , but keep me in mind if you do find one

I've got quite a bit in bookshelves stacked two and three deep, and plan to do some looking this morning. I'll put together a list of what I've got.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread