Detector(s) used
bounty hunter lone star

white's DFX e series with dx-1 probe
bulls eye II
Whites V3i dx-1 probe
Minelab equinox 800 Garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have you ever done anything you just regret doing years later? Like when my kids were younger I had them pick up the yard (1 acre lot ) when they missed aluminum cans I would just mow them into pieces , now that I have gotten into MDing I have lots of trash thanks to me. Now when I dig one of these nickel signals and get a peice of a can its like shooting myself in the foot....LOL

Upvote 0
Of course. Regret is part of being human....

At least you can feel better knowing that shredded aluminum is in EVERY yard, at least around here.

lol what can u do its life man just shrug it off tomorrow is another day, another day to go out and metal detect is always a good day

angry_greg_head_explode_sm_clr.gif
I sure can imagine how you must feel biggredd. I have absolutely no regrests at all! NOT
killingme.gif

It does give me plenty of practice digging holes and pinpointing so I guess I can look at it as a learning experience. Got to look for all the positives ,LOL...

It does give me plenty of practice digging holes and pinpointing so I guess I can look at it as a learning experience. Got to look for all the positives ,LOL...

And once you dig them all up, cash'em in and buy yourself a nice cup of coffee. :)

Regrets? I've had a few.

But then again, too few to mention. :tongue3:

But aluminum cans make such a nice sound when you chew them up with a lawn mower.

regrets --as a man that married the wrong woman ( but had 2 great kids with her) , has been divorced * had to go to war twice (both gulf wars) * and made many other mistakes --ya I got a few

but I got the "right wife" the second time around --soon to be 15 years together and never a serious fight in all that time * --after many years --- my daughter is final coming back to me (along with my grandson---- she figgered out I love her )--still holding out hope that my son will too --god willing --

Last edited:
regrets --as a man that married the wrong woman ( but had 2 great kids with her) , has been divorced * had to go to war twice (both gulf wars) * and made many other mistakes --ya I got a few

but I got the "right wife" the second time around --soon to be 15 years together and never a serious fight in all that time * --after many years --- my daughter is final coming back to me (along with my grandson---- she figgered out I love her )--still holding out hope that my son will too --god willing --

Ivan we share same stories on wives...My 2nd wife is a sweetheart, been married 16 years this Nov, 1st wife was having affair with guy at work and we had kids at time 8 and 13...

I just didn't know the right one was living on the other side of the world....:D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Have you ever done anything you just regret doing years later? Like when my kids were younger I had them pick up the yard (1 acre lot ) when they missed aluminum cans I would just mow them into pieces , now that I have gotten into MDing I have lots of trash thanks to me. Now when I dig one of these nickel signals and get a peice of a can its like shooting myself in the foot....LOL

You should've been more of a hard ass on them and made sure they got all the cans, or else made them get some eye exams. I for the sake of my mower blades, have never mowed a can. Jeesh I hope you never planned on going bare footed in the yard. Crack the whip next time lol!:skullflag:

You'll get bored with your yard in no time and then have to dig everyone else's trash.

I have a lot of regrets, but it was the 70s I don't remember most of their names.

I have a lot of regrets, but it was the 70s I don't remember most of their names.

Hehehehe! That's funny I don't care who you are! We've all been there!

So what was the regret? Having them pick up the cans? Not having them do a better job of it? Or, not doing it yourself??? :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back