Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My last shift before vacation last night was a tad unnerving as violence erupted not a block from my workplace on the street. Nova Scotia is not immune to what is happening in most city centers worldwide. Heard the shots , heard the car crash and heard the sirens. At the end of my shift the police road block was still in place. I learned later that one was dead and another in hospital. Prayers.
Awoke with the thought that life was good....any life. Took the Pro to the woods and walked. Vacation..Leave it all behind........board the plane and enjoy my wife............and digging!

Upvote 2

trapperart

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2015
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on some nice finds and you're right life is good, we need to enjoy as much as we can while we can

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good hunt to clear your mind from all that non- since. Like the old buckles. Stay safe---HH

Mr.Ross24

Apr 14, 2016
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
BountyHunter Ranger Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was the gun fight , ones is in custody and one in critical condition in IWK . But nice find and stay safe . I'm from Bedford if ya ever want to hunt . Just waiting on my metal detector to come :)

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds. Looks like you're helping pay for your vacation and I do believe the government of Canada should hire you do be an archeologist. Maybe find Henry Hudson's remains up around Hudson Bay. Maybe join forces with Mr. Ross there to find another Viking village. Down here, many of us carry weapons when we hunt. Of course in Texas, most of us own guns anyway. Sort of a tradition...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions