Remember that "Tic-Tac" UFO video released by the USNavy a couple months ago ?

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes we take a walk in the park. Maybe detecting, maybe not. There's lots of beautiful and interesting things to see and examine in the park. You could return many times and be rewarded each time with something interesting or new. You might see some squirrels too. But ask yourselves: How many times do you stoop down and start talking to the squirrels? Never, right? It is an ironic and funny thought that people, since they consider themselves so high and mighty, would just naturally expect visitors here would see us any better than the squirrels. Such vanity!

I talk to squirrels,fish too,but I,m weird,ask my wife.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll never forget the night I was abducted. :happysmiley: What were we talking about? :dontknow:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes we take a walk in the park. Maybe detecting, maybe not. There's lots of beautiful and interesting things to see and examine in the park. You could return many times and be rewarded each time with something interesting or new. You might see some squirrels too. But ask yourselves: How many times do you stoop down and start talking to the squirrels? Never, right? It is an ironic and funny thought that people, since they consider themselves so high and mighty, would just naturally expect visitors here would see us any better than the squirrels. Such vanity!

good point ! we could look like ants or those tiny gray bugs found under logs to an advanced civilation.
and our aircraft like interesting flies

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola amigos

Most likely if these mysterious craft are from another world. The simple fact having technology to span the gap between stars and galaxy shows in itself they have the capacity they had the technology to obliterate all of us if they wanted to?

Since they have not done so? Perhaps they treat us as we do to other lower life forms study and research them? Perhaps they are here to nurturer us from afar as a society as we develop technology?

As for first contact they are probably know we as a race are incredibly immature, a petty, egocentric, narcissist society with 99% people technically brain dead with the attention span of a pea. ( Turn on the TV and watch how people carry on should be enough proof)

So why would they even bother to even converse with us?

After all if aliens landed tomorrow whats the first thing people would do? Probably shoot them or crucify them. The human race is so toxic and divided in opinion in everything and there would be total pandemonium to the point society as we know it would collapse.

We have examples of this in our own short history in a microcosm for example when a more advanced civilization contacts a less advanced civilization throughout world history has never ended well for less advanced civilization. So for me mankind has so much to learn amigos?

And sadly those lessons will not be learned probably not in our lifetimes or even our great great grandchildren's life time until we mature as civilization enough to cope with such a epiphany like event.

Kanacki

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll never forget the night I was abducted. :happysmiley: What were we talking about? :dontknow:

Terry, if that ever happened, you would have kicked their butts and taught them about metal detecting!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola amigos

Most likely if these mysterious craft are from another world. The simple fact having technology to span the gap between stars and galaxy shows in itself they have the capacity they had the technology to obliterate all of us if they wanted to?

Since they have not done so? Perhaps they treat us as we do to other lower life forms study and research them? Perhaps they are here to nurturer us from afar as a society as we develop technology?

As for first contact they are probably know we as a race are incredibly immature, a petty, egocentric, narcissist society with 99% people technically brain dead with the attention span of a pea. ( Turn on the TV and watch how people carry on should be enough proof)

After all if aliens landed tomorrow whats the first thing people would do? Probably shoot them or crucify them. The human race is so toxic and divided in opinion in everything and there would be total pandemonium to the point society as we know it would collapse.

We have examples of this in our own short history in a microcosm for example when a more advanced civilization contacts a less advanced civilization throughout world history has never ended well for less advanced civilization. So for me mankind has so much to learn amigos?

And sadly those lessons will not be learned probably not in our lifetimes or even our great great grandchildren's life time until we mature as civilization enough to cope with such a epiphany like event.

Kanacki

If they haven't already the Testing on a Captured Alien would Kill it.
the Military would want to know how to kill them.
then they would use that Excuse to Dissect it & see what they could Learn.
one thing for sure, Unless it could learn our language before death , it would never be allowed in public on it's own. it would have to Prove to the Military, it's useful alive .and completely harmless.
or it would take an Invasion to make the Powers that be turn it over.

Last edited:

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What if they have always been here?The earth may be just a way stop, somewhere with an atmosphere to get out of deep space for awhile. There are some petroglyphs and old rock paintings that seem to have space related looking craft & characters. This is a fun thread

IDXMonster

Mar 16, 2014
New Glarus,WI
Detector(s) used
Current….Deus2, ExplorerSEPro, Explorer2, IDXPro-M
Past….Deus1, CTX3030, Equinox800, eTrac, Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will allow my tiny mind to make a few points.
1) We have gone from the horse and buggy to having a probe entering interstellar space in the period of around 120 years.
2) We have ourselves walked on another celestial body and are currently maneuvering a rover on yet another celestial body.
3) Knowing what we know about natural processes and that planets, stars, elements, etc. are formed in the same way throughout the observable universe…..and taking points 1 and 2 into account….what if a civilization had a 1,000 year head start on us? A million year head start? More?

If these objects are not “ours” they are more than likely probes, sent to observe and learn. Depictions of them have been drawn and painted for hundreds of years. They’re not new. They did seem to ramp up their presence after nuclear detonations happened. This I find interesting. Regardless of what they really are….we can’t defend ourselves against them. So we too need to learn. Perhaps these objects are from our own future, coming back to save us from ourselves. I must say…they’d better get on with it.

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's funny how much faith people put into science fiction fantasies. "The first effect of not believing in God is to believe in anything." - G. K. Chesterton.

mapit

Tenderfoot
Aug 22, 2021
Irvine, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UFO Fans

This one>
Sensors on the Jet Fighter(filming the UFO) reported the surrounding atmosphere (the white cloud directly around the UFO was extremely cold).... Got me thinking... :icon_scratch:
Years ago I saw a Lab test that resembles this (cold cloud around a moving object). Could this be their means of propulsion on a grander scale ?

Instagram: Follow ===> @ufo_180 It is my page and I follow the topic closely.

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of my favorite.... well only part of large cities I enjoy is sitting somewhere inconspicuously while watching the wonders of the human race meander through my field of view. I wouldn’t dare intervene, Christ many of them are terrifying.

I assume it’s something similar.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
One of my favorite.... well only part of large cities I enjoy is sitting somewhere inconspicuously while watching the wonders of the human race meander through my field of view. I wouldn’t dare intervene, Christ many of them are terrifying.

I assume it’s something similar.

Gidday Amigos

Who needs to be afraid of Aliens?

Just sit at a bench seat in the local mall and watch the freak show stroll by.

Crow

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gidday Amigos

Who needs to be afraid of Aliens?

Just sit at a bench seat in the local mall and watch the freak show stroll by.

Crow

I like to do this too when I take my daughter to the doctors in Little Rock.Amazing what you see.

cathexis

Sep 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"The first effect of not believing in God is to believe in anything." - G. K. Chesterton.

@CreakyDigger,

That's a very good quote from old G.K. But his remark is not a reason to believe in the former nor to close your mind to just what the latter might turn out to be.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hola amigos

Kanacki

Gidday Kanacki

Hah!

Imagine what would happen if a space ship landed tomorrow they would be probably be fined for the following.

1, Not having permission to fly through airspace,
2. Not having a valid passport to enter the country
3. Not having an FAA approved Aircraft.
4. Failure to have navigation lights.
5. Not having any insurance for such craft.
6. Not having approved documentation.
7. Not having a valid visa.
8. No proof of Id.
9. Breach of Custom and Border regulations.
10. Not having an approved pilots license.
11. Breaching quarantine.
12. Not having approved covid vaccination.
13. No local government approval to land.
14. No EPA report.
15. Crossing over national border illegally.
16. Disturbing the peace.
17. Speeding ticket.
18. Unregistered space ship.
19. Trespassing.
20. Failure to get planning position for parking a spaceship.

Welcome to planet earth amigos! :laughing7:

Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Saw what you did there!

See some times it does not quite come out..... open ones mouth and inserting ones foot. :icon_scratch:

I remember many years ago on a first date asking a women who worked in a bank just to strike a conversation.

How do you open an account?

But amigos it did not come out that way as I said it. It sounded like how do you open a c unt...

There was 10 other people at the table mortified.....of what they heard....

Her eyes flickered in disbelief in computing if she heard right? Well amigo what could I do it just came out that way? I just casually continued on about bank accounts as nothing had happened....hoping she would not slap me.

Needless to say I never got to second base with her....

Crow

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've often wondered what intelligent beings from another world
might look like. We so often hear that they may be very different
from us, but there are sure to be a few similarities.

For instance..they came in a ship of some type. It had to be manufactured,
which requires the ability to hold a tool, or to even to build a machine
to hold a tool.

The materials and components of the ship had to be sourced, and refined,
as did whatever fuel they are using as a means of locomotion.

Their brains may be in their arse, but they still have to be able
to manipulate objects.

It's also possible that Earth is so far off into the galactic weeds that we
don't even know about the galactic marketplace for space ride components.
Could well be there is a galactic version of Heathkit out there selling DIY
faster-than-light-speed spaceship kits?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread