Remember when

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
Yep :'(,,,, Hopefully(sooner than later) we will have no obama. But it will still take years to dig ourselves out of what he has done to us...

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vayank54 said:
Remember when Ronald Reagan was president;

we also had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash still with us…

Now we have Obama and no hope and no cash.

I'd laugh if weren't true. :(

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
GPURS said:
Yep :'(,,,, Hopefully(sooner than later) we will have no obama. But it will still take years to dig ourselves out of what he has done to us...

Geez. So Obama made this mess? Wow. I thought it was in the making for a long time now.
I can remember when people were saying right at 1 month into his term, people were saying "See what he has done".!!!

Seriously now. I'm not standing up for the guy. I'm just using some common sense.

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
mikeofaustin said:
GPURS said:

Geez. So Obama made this mess? Wow. I thought it was in the making for a long time now.
I can remember when people were saying right at 1 month into his term, people were saying "See what he has done".!!!

Seriously now. I'm not standing up for the guy. I'm just using some common sense.

If you can't see it,,, well I guess you should get an accountant to splain it to ya :dontknow:...

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
GPURS said:
mikeofaustin said:
GPURS said:

If you can't see it,,, well I guess you should get an accountant to splain it to ya :dontknow:...

With due respect, I would appreciate any new information on the topic that I can find. I don't have an accountant other than myself... But if you can give me some Points to consider, I would be appreciative. Really. I'm just on the fence right now and need someone like you to give me some real data. I'm hoping that you can give me some real data to chew on, because everything I've heard so far hasn't been backed up by evidence or fact, or news coverage, etc...

let's put this man in his place... if he needs to be. Lets just not use some other persons ignorant rants.

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
You might want to entertain yourself with a newspaper every now and then. Just this week, the community organizer and the dems raised the debt ceiling. The new debt ceiling leaves each American(Man, woman and child) with a debt obligation of $45,000.00 each. Unless you intend on paying my portion of this, I will remain upset. And you should probably consider getting a little upset yourself sometime in the near future :-\.... If your still not getting it, I can't help ya...

S

seger98

Hey Jeff,

I asked a simple question a few days ago & it ended up in the politics forum, had nothing to do with politics.

I'm glad we don't have a double standard here!

Chris

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Chris&Kathy said:
Hey Jeff,

I asked a simple question a few days ago & it ended up in the politics forum, had nothing to do with politics.

I'm glad we don't have a double standard here!

Chris

Yeah, I noticed that too.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
GPURS said:
You might want to entertain yourself with a newspaper every now and then. Just this week, the community organizer and the dems raised the debt ceiling. The new debt ceiling leaves each American(Man, woman and child) with a debt obligation of $45,000.00 each. Unless you intend on paying my portion of this, I will remain upset. And you should probably consider getting a little upset yourself sometime in the near future :-\.... If your still not getting it, I can't help ya...

Raising the debt ceiling seems to be a common occurrence. Not just under obama's term. So this is an invalid point.

Dont' get me wrong, I don't like it either. Let's talk about real figures... like deregulation of the banking industry. THAT is a big one. let's not point fingures at Obama until we have real facts.

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I may comment.
In New Zealand, we last had a change of government about the same time as you did in the U.S. of A.
So, Not that long ago
In NZ - National (towards the right) won over Labour (very Left) after 9 years of, 'you'll do as I say' from Helen Clark (now with United Nations - she's going to be a busy girl regarding Haiti :help: http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=30353&Cr=undp&Cr1 )

The Point, I'd like to make is - All the Labour Party - The Opposition, can argue about today, is either something of their own making or, 'They' had avoided over their NINE years in government.

I see similarities in other Nations.

I also see similarities in the integrity of our current Big Cheeses :headbang:

I don't mean this message to be of a political nature, it's about Human Nature.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread