Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Report: Walmart Forbids New Ammunition Orders

Store managers told they cannot order more bullets until further notice

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
January 15, 2013

UPDATE: Walmart has denied reports that store managers are being forbidden from buying ammo, telling World Net Daily, ““We’re continuing to serve our customers as we have in the past.”

According to some customers, Walmart has forbidden store managers from re-ordering ammunition inventory until further notice, raising fears that the Obama administration’s gun control agenda is already being enacted via the back door.

On Sunday, U.S. Sen. Chuck Schumer demanded that gun retailers like Walmart and Sports Authority, “Suspend sales of modern assault-style weapons until Congress is able to fully consider and vote on legislation to curb gun violence.”

“If Congress passes measures to reduce availability of these weapons, those efforts could be undermined by the purchase of thousands of weapons before then,” he added.

Reports from customers attempting to purchase ammunition in Walmart stores suggest that major retailers could already be strangling the supply of ammo in response to government pressure following the Sandy Hook massacre.

A message posted on the DailySheeple website reads, “I’ve read various postings on message boards claiming local Wal-Mart managers told customers they are no longer permitted to reorder ammo inventory. I can confirm this is true.

I went to Wal-Mart today in our town to buy ammo. The case was almost empty. I asked the store manager when new supplies will arrive.

He said, “Corporate headquarters notified all local managers that we can not order any more ammo until further notice.”

Do Wal-Mart executives know that Piers Morgan doesn’t shop at Wal-Mart, but millions of middle class American families are the source of their wealth? What happens to Wal-Mart’s earnings if Middle Class America boycotts Wal-Mart for caving in to Obama?

The notion that such a policy could have been put in place is plausible given that both Walmart and Dick’s Sporting Goods suspended sales of some semi-automatic rifles following the Newtown school shooting.

Walmart has also been the target of protests in recent days on behalf of gun control advocates demanding they cease all firearm sales.

We asked Walmart if they had enacted this policy but received no response at time of press.

Last month, top online gun distributor Cheaper Than Dirt announced that it had temporarily suspended all gun sales in response to the Sandy Hook shooting, a move which drew widespread condemnation from second amendment enthusiasts.

Last week, firearms manufacturer American Spirit Arms announced that Bank of America had frozen the funds of the licensed gun dealer, with the bank telling owner Joe Sirochman he “should not be selling guns and parts on the internet.”

Sirochman was informed that his funds generated from Internet sales would only be released once BoA had reviewed and cleared them.

The apparent effort on behalf of the big banks and top corporate retailers to strangle an industry that is surging coincides with the Obama administration’s attempt to eviscerate the second amendment via executive orders. Vice President Joe Biden yesterday indicated that the White House would pursue 19 different executive orders pertaining to gun control in order to bypass the need for Congressional authorization.

In response, Texas Republican Rep. Steve Stockman threatened to start impeachment proceedings against Barack Obama, while Senator Rand Paul accused Obama of acting like a “king” while “usurping the Constitution,” and “running roughshod over Congress.”

If true, it’s particularly ironic that Walmart is preventing Americans from purchasing ammunition at the same time that the federal government is buying up bullets in vast quantities, having secured over 1.6 billion rounds of ammo in the last nine months alone.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That would certainly explain some other things......If this is true Walmart will never get another penny from my family EVER. Much as I have done to Mcdonalds and I used to love Mcdonalds until Michelle Obama pressured them into cutting the fries by half and forcing apple dippers instead in happy meals! GET THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF OUR LIVES!!!!!:angry4:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Time to take a road trip and stock up diesel.I avoid chinamart like the plague same as mcdonalds.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I have been stocking up for a while as I could see this coming for a while. I hope everyone else has as well.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
That would certainly explain some other things......If this is true Walmart will never get another penny from my family EVER. Much as I have done to Mcdonalds and I used to love Mcdonalds until Michelle Obama pressured them into cutting the fries by half and forcing apple dippers instead in happy meals! GET THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF OUR LIVES!!!!!:angry4:

You do realize that you get the apples IN ADDITION to the fries, right?

WVARelics

Jun 21, 2012
Winchester, Va
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I think he said cutting the fries by half. You don't get the full amount of fries that you used to get, now you get like 10 fries or something instead of the small fry.

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have noticed since Sandy Hook that my Walmart has almost been sold out of everything. I have asked people who work there if they are going to restock anytime soon and they always tell me it should be here in a couple days. I have been stocking up for over a year already so I am set.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

order 3 large fries :dontknow: hold the apples

it's called "Have it your way"

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Yup, I refuse to go to Mcdonalds over this, won't go again until they grow a set and put all the fries back in the happy meals. I remember going to Mcdonalds as a kid and how exciting it was, how exciting are apples? :icon_scratch:. I take my son for the excitement, a few pieces of apples are not going to improve his health at all. I will continue to take him to Burger King instead.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

It is their restaurant and so the have the right to have the menu as they want it. I also have a free will to choose not to eat there. They used to have a small order of fries in the happy meal. Michelle Obama got involved, put a little pressure in them now have only half the fries. Started out as a choice (fries or apple dippers) and almost nobody took the apples. So.......they took the choice away. I guess they viewed us parents as to stupid to make the right choice. Stay on the good side of Michelle and don't get legislated out of business..........:BangHead:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
You don't buy ammo from Wal-Trash anyhow (or shouldn't)

Try cheaperthandirt.com They deliver, ammo is heavy.

ray in ny

Jan 21, 2006
southern tier ny
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S CLASSIC III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got some ammo last week from Wal-mart, they were low on inventory. Tonight, I was there again--ammo case almost empty. Our local Walmart also stopped selling guns altogether a couple of years ago. Supposedly related to Dick's opening nearby. Will be partonizing local sole-proprietors from now on. Anyway, new NY State anti-gun laws include background checks for ammo, and same for private sales of guns. Will have to pay a fee to dealers for background check on private gun sales. Iron curtain slamming down on us.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ray, condolences from Kalifornia. Right now we are in the process of trading the right to bear arms and buy pets with the right to get high and roam the city streets naked. We give away more food, medical care and money than is bought or earned. It's an ultimate Woodstock here. Next year we will probably let NAMBLA have a booth at the State Fair. If these guys like little boys, who are we to tell them not to mess with our kids??
A couple days ago I bought the last 2 boxes of AK47 rounds. They only had oddball caliber ammo left except for 2 small boxes of 22LR. I buy 22LR in 550 round boxes. Glad I've stockpiled. We now either go South to Bass Pro or Reno for Cabellas. The small gun shops, when they do have ammo, charge way too much. We have been stocking up on brass, primers and powder along with everything else.

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Just talked to the kid behind the counter at the gun dept. at Walmart tonight and he confirmed stores can no longer manually order ammo, he said it is strictly up to corporate and the computer system when and what they receive.

ray in ny

Jan 21, 2006
southern tier ny
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S CLASSIC III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to Walmart tonight--checked ammo--has not been replenished. Same as three days ago.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
For those of you who like myself have owned a business know business decisions are nothing personal. They are very separate from those made on a personal level. Just imagine a mass shooting and the news reported the weapons used came from Walmart. I don't know what percent of Walmart sales are from guns and ammo but my bet would be not enough to pay for the bad press.
Anyone owning a business knows decisions made for the business are often not the same as those made for personal reasons. From a business perspective it was probably the right decision. It's not Walmart's job to enforce the 2nd.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those of you who like myself have owned a business know business decisions are nothing personal. They are very separate from those made on a personal level. Just imagine a mass shooting and the news reported the weapons used came from Walmart. I don't know what percent of Walmart sales are from guns and ammo but my bet would be not enough to pay for the bad press.
Anyone owning a business knows decisions made for the business are often not the same as those made for personal reasons. From a business perspective it was probably the right decision. It's not Walmart's job to enforce the 2nd.

why should people blame walmart ?

do people blame ford or the local dealer, every time a ford vehicle is involved in a hit & run,
or used as a bank robbery getaway car ?

Last edited:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's right. Walmart doesn't kill the 2nd amendment, people kill the second amendment. Isn't that what they say??

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
last night i woke up and my redryder was standing over me glaring with evil intent.
now ive got to hide my bb's

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread