OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks unclemac and arrow86.i think it was a sewing box before,had buttons and pins in it.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice box idea

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That reminds me of a tackle box I had once.. I remember both sides folded down when you closed it and there was a latch that held them together... At the end of a long day fishing I went to take the tackle box out of the boat while it was sitting on the trailer at the boat ramp and lifted it up without it being latched what a mess that was half of it ended up in the water

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
have or still have one of those tackle boxes,but fish in man made lakes,would like to fish in the ocean someday.

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once you get that salt water in your veins it's there to stay. I could see that working really good for fossil shark teeth also.
I have a bunch in those stackable clear plastic tackle containers right now

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i got mine for a couple of dollars at an estate sale,its sturdy but makes you feel a little funny when you buy one,kinda girly

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That reminds me of a tackle box I had once.. I remember both sides folded down when you closed it and there was a latch that held them together... At the end of a long day fishing I went to take the tackle box out of the boat while it was sitting on the trailer at the boat ramp and lifted it up without it being latched what a mess that was half of it ended up in the water

Ha I still have mine its got about 4 draws on each side and a huge bottom.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread