Requesting some advice from pros to a newbie!

WandaMor

May 17, 2011
Hi to everyone. Been browsing the site for days now and enjoying reading so many posts.
I became (forcefully) unemployed and a couple of years ago started looking for opportunities. Have not run into anything "real" yet. But I came across "gold" and man it's been tickling my interest. I want to become a buyer/seller of gold, in specific. Came across someone via one of my ads for a mlm I was trying out, I guess, and he gave me some info on how good he's done since he decided to start this kind of business. Right now I'm working on becoming licensed but was hoping to get advice, tips, anything experts out there can share with me. All is appreciated. I don't want to look like a fool trying to sell some gold... :dontknow: I'd like to at least know the basics where I can project some kind of knowledge. Came across this site and thought "aww man my prayers have been answered!" I guess I basically want to know the proper ways of selling, introduction, buying, etc., etc.
The person I came across with deals directly with mines in Africa. Grew my interest. Hope to hear some good stuff! Thanks to all and have a wonderful day!! :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread