Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have read about other law enforcement agencies firing or demoting investigators for truthful reporting of UFO activities. Don't rock the boat or we'll fire your ass is the message. Fortunately Chuck was an unpaid volunteer without pension or other benefits at risk. So rather than sue for unlawful termination Chuck decided to let everyone know the truth.
BB

[h=1]Former reserve deputy talks about being terminated for investigating UFOs[/h] Michael Cline | Apr 02, 2012
Working in the field of ufology can be extremely rewarding for those with an inquisitive mind, but can also have a deep affect on your personal life. Chuck Zukowski learned this first hand. For eight years, Chuck worked as a Reserve Deputy for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office, where he served and gave back to his community. He has also spent the past 25 years conducting studies on the alleged Roswell UFO incident, consulting for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), and leading investigations of animal mutilation cases.

In August of 2010, a bizarre horse mutilation took place in Rush, Colorado. The rancher called the local sheriff’s department, which sent out two deputies to investigate the mutilation. Unhappy with the department’s conclusion of an animal predator, the rancher called Chuck to come out and investigate. Due to the precise nature of the mutilations, he concluded that it was not the mark of an animal predator. A local news station caught wind of the incident; a news reporter came out to interview Chuck and a spokeswoman for the sheriff’s department. In the story, Chuck’s and the depertment’s views on the incident differed, and because of this, Chuck was relieved of his duties as a reserve deputy. Not everything set right with his firing. Discrepancies existed throughout his termination letter. Even Chuck’s fellow deputies did not understand why it happened. These events lead Chuck to bring his story to the public, not for pursuance of reprisal, but for his story to be heard and understood.

[h=1]“Openminds” Releases New Video on my 2011 Termination from the Sheriff’s Dept.[/h]
timthumb.php

1:51 pm , April 6, 2012 3 Posted in: Chuck Zukowski, In the News, The Z-Files

My good friends at Openminds.tv interviewed me at the 2012 UFO Congress and released this video. The following link is to their website.
[h=2]Go to: Former reserve deputy talks about being terminated for investigating UFOs | Openminds.tv[/h]

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Get the book, BLUE SENSE; has GREAT stories of "cops" having the "psychic" experiences. BEST not to report... hard to "prove" causation(s) of "events" in a "court of LAW". Had training in general law enforcement, and can tell you, there is NOTHING "we" can do, except utilize "psychic detectives" (unofficially); I know some of 'em. GOOD additional info to review... BUT! Final official report MUST "reflect" official "reporting" for legal reasons. Look at "Psychic Detectives" @ www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/psychics/3.html

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions