Retired

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
she is a long way from retirement. she just wants to give the rest of us a chance at what she has left. Her acting career in Hollywood has taken off, she and Clive Owens are making a steamy movie. Cheers

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
LJ was (is) the queen. she could get silver anywhere she went. she is a legend. wish my totals were 1/4 of her's.

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
alabamadan said:
So I've heard alot about LJ's finds. Just how good was (is) she?
Go back 20 pages or so to '07 and check her posts- almost every time she went out she got 100 keepers but then again she was the original volume hunter. HH Mark

fiddycent

Oct 23, 2008
LJ is my sister-in-law and yes...she's definitely retired. i talked to her recently about ordering some boxes in her area but she hasn't/won't. she really doesn't have the time.

funny thing is...she's the one who got me into it and now i'm trying to get her back into it. as of late i haven't asked her to get back into it though. she's in my area and the woman is an honest to goodness silver magnet. a virtual Hoover vacuum cleaner when it comes to silver! one day i realized that if she did get back into it....my little hobby wouldn't be anywhere near as fun as it's been lately! LMAO.

as to whether or not she's done what she says she's done....believe it. i have seen it. amazing! who'd have ever thought a gal could do her numbers???

and stripe is right...LJ definitely did volume. massive amounts. unbelievable. and the results were just as unbelievable. now that she's retired she's waiting the mandatory five years before she can be voted into the Coin Roll Hunter's Hall of Fame. i think she's gonna be a shoo-in. :wav: :wav: :wav:

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
LJ is like a coild cobra in the grass while she may not be out looking for silver it is still coming her way ... she scored like 69 dimes last week from one of her teller friends . RUTHLESS somes up LJ's crhing she was at the right place at the right time and dropped the hammer , just plain fierce I heard that one time a 80 yr old teller was trying to hold out on her and she put her in a Kimura ( a submission arm lock ) until the teller gave up the goods j/k.

As far as how good did LJ do picking coins welll I dont know for sure but one of my sources said she had enough cash to hire a big time Hollywood agent that has now landed her that steamy part with Clive Owens lol...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread