goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This makes the 9th ring I have found on this old soccer field. I'm really hoping the diamond is real.....the gold is 14k.
The large coin at top is a 1979 Susan B Anthony one dollar piece.
There's still a lot more field to hunt......next weekend.
The Ace 250 doesn't know it but it's paying for the ATPro........keep that on the low.. we've gotten real close in the last 4 months...8-)
Hope everyone had a good hunting weekend.....!!!
*Update on the diamond...it's glass....thankful for the gold...!
soccerfield1.JPGsoccerfield2.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 8
That's a great haul from soccer field. seems it was raining rings in that area :) also have an ace 250 what range and how deep if you don't mind me asking ?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

That rings a beauty! Congrats to you. :occasion18::occasion18::occasion18::occasion18::occasion18:
Even if that diamond isn't real, you still have gold.
-MM-

That's a great haul from soccer field. seems it was raining rings in that area :) also have an ace 250 what range and how deep if you don't mind me asking ?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
This ring was shallow...about 2". It rang up as a nickel. I've learned that if you have a good steady medium swing...the 250 doesn't miss very much. Make sure you are overlapping the swings also.
I'd rather take a little time and not have to go over many areas the second time. If I do I always work the grid from another angle. The 250 has impressed me as I have found very small objects at 6".
I'm sure I have probably walked over gold that was too deep for the 250....so either an upgrade to a bigger coil or an upgrade to the ATPro. Either way I know the 250 has been a good performing machine.
I hunt in the All Metal mode and keep the sensitivity at 2/3rds of the scale..... Seems to work very well for me. I also only discriminate iron and foil. I still get good signals on large foil and will dig them most of the time if they are solid hits.

Congrats.Thats a nice site youve got there.Enjoy.HH.

If that stone is real then you easily paid for your machine.

Nice finds! Shhhhh! You don't want the Ace 250 crying in the field as your trying to detect! Makes for soggy gold! It's a nice ring!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back