Castineman1779

Apr 30, 2013
Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, DFX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well folks rarely are two rare Rev War belt tips found in one family but in 2009 my wife found a rare attributed to the 74th Regt of Foot belt tip. Ten years earlier I found my example of which at that time was the only one of this style known to exist. In 2009 I submitted it to Western Eastern Treasure as a Best Finds entry and my last article called "Thanks for the Memories" Scan0291.jpg Scan0352.jpg in Apr 2010 WE&T. No need to write more so please read the pics please.

Upvote 0

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More great items Gary! So cool that you and the lady both found those. Now those are memories you will share forever

OP
OP
C

Castineman1779

Apr 30, 2013
Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, DFX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wow, amazing and thanks for sharing. Do you have pics of different examples of rev war sword tips?

The British belt tips are all from Scottish regts and are very similar looking. I did buy one earlier this year of the 71st Frazier Highlanders plus had a 76th McDonalds I am putting up pics of.
Thanks for loking . Gary attachment.jpg Scan0209.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions