Rich Hartford Enters the 21st Century

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
I don't particulary care for new gadgets. I like old things. About the only new things I have are a computor,VCR,cell phone,and my front tooth.
I still use a push lawnmower, use a shovel to remove the snow,ride a 1964 Raleigh 3 speed, and hunt with a flintlock.
But today, I bought one of those new fangled GPS machines for the sole pupose of locating banks when I CRH.
It is going to turn me into a CRH machine. Once I figure it out.

Okay I'm out of here. Going to play around with this new gadget.

Rich

Upvote 0

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heh, good idea. I recently turned my GPS enabled blackberry into a bank finder and was using it this afternoon. Helps you find those banks that are hiding off the beaten path. Hopefully the ones with silver. Welcome to this century! :hello2:

Fredness

Jul 16, 2009
I use GPS and mobile web on my phone. Great CRH tools, especially in new areas. I've found one branch of US Bank in a "cubby hole" lobby of a supermarket.

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
agent 99 said a GPS was short for GOOD PHONE SHOE...how will this help CRH? Did I just date myself?

ScoobaSteve

Nov 28, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTX500
And guess who was nominated to be his tech support after he turned it on? :icon_scratch:

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Careful with them GPS's, did you hear bout that guy that drove off Grand canyon landed on ledge 600 feet below(?), wonder if it was a GPS that caused him to do that?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread