Richmond Castle..

Mental Granny said:
1st Your wife is beautiful!
2nd I love these pics.... I can just sit an look at them an dream of what it was like the good an the bad! Thank you so much fro them an the history!Keep them comming with your new adventuers !
An the guy well he did not break the camera ... your wife is a good shutter bug ! ;D

Get over here Evy, Colin, Shaun and myself will show you some site's to see. I'm still am a member of the Royal Archaeological Society, and what Colin can't get you into I can, like, for example, Stone Henge, even touch the stones, it's amazing :wink:

hammered

Oh if only I could Id be there in a heartbeat ! :-* Thank you ! :icon_sunny:

An you di not break the lens post a pic of yourself ! ;D

hammered said:
Mental Granny said:
1st Your wife is beautiful!
2nd I love these pics.... I can just sit an look at them an dream of what it was like the good an the bad! Thank you so much fro them an the history!Keep them comming with your new adventuers !
An the guy well he did not break the camera ... your wife is a good shutter bug ! ;D

Get over here Evy, Colin, Shaun and myself will show you some site's to see. I'm still am a member of the Royal Archaeological Society, and what Colin can't get you into I can, like, for example, Stone Henge, even touch the stones, it's amazing :wink:

hammered
Yep that's right :icon_thumleft: and we will send you back home, with a pocket full of finds :icon_thumleft:

SS

very nice .... :wink:
have to come to Spain to visit our Castles. :thumbsup:
H

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back