Rick Snow Indian Head Error Question

moff347

Apr 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Question for some of you more serious Indian Head cent collectors out there, of Frank since he seems to always have the answer. I recently came into possession of over 1600 circulated indian heads. I am meticulously going through them one by one looking for errors and nicer specimens. I have the cherry pickers guide as well as Rick Snow's "Flying Eagle and Indian Head Cents Guide Book". However, there are dozens of Snow numbers per year and these two references are lucky to cover 5 attributions for each year. Does any one know of a source to get pics or detailed descriptions of all the snow numbers. Currently I am looking at an 1895 5/5 that I am trying to find info on but have come up empty handed. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance, and here is the pick of the 1895.

1895 5over5.jpg

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
The Flying Eagle & Indian Head Cent Attribution Guide, 2nd Edition Volume 4, 1890-1909 by Rick Snow. This is the last volume in the set. This volume covers 1890-1909 Indian Cent varieties. A monetary and political history of the United States is included to show the relationship between the cent and the economy throughout this interesting period of United States history. This Volume is 260+ pages and is loaded with nearly 1,000 images. This volume covers the years 1890-1909 and incorporates and updates the out-of-print Volume 6.

The Flying Eagle & Indian Head Cent Attribution Guide, 2nd Edition (covering all years of Flying Eagle & Indian Head Cents) by Rick Snow. This is "The Flying Eagle and Indian Cent Attribution Guide 1856-1909" by Richard Snow. It is a 700 page single volume combining of all four volumes printed between 2001 and 2009 into one handy edition. The pages are the remaining 180 copies of the "Binder Edition". This is a very limited press run and will not be reprinted once they are gone.

Neither of the books are available on Rick Snow's "Eagle Eye Rare Coins" website, so you will have to check elsewhere.

Eagle Eye Rare Coins - Rick Snow

http://www.indiancent.com/3357-new-the-entire-snow-book-in-one-volume-.html

Frank

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread