Riding a moped

S

stefen

Ya can't roll a moped in flour and look for the wet spot...where's the fun in that :laughing7:

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
stefen said:
Ya can't roll a moped in flour and look for the wet spot...where's the fun in that :laughing7:
Idano :icon_scratch: Never tried rolling a moped in flour :laughing9: Can't see any benefit
to marking it's circumfrence with chalk , either .

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: OMG!!!! You guys crack me up, I was laughing so hard I snorted milk all over my laptop, thanks!!!!! :wink: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: Red

S

stefen

;D

Attachments

• Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 276
  • Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 273

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
reporting this post for termination :lurk:

S

stefen

aa battery said:
reporting this post for termination :lurk:

::)

Just cuz we saw you going down the alley with the fat chick on the back of your Moped!

Fess up...that was you wasn't it!

Attachments

• CalvinsFaces.gif
    CalvinsFaces.gif
    39.5 KB · Views: 263
  • CalvinsFaces.gif
    CalvinsFaces.gif
    39.5 KB · Views: 263
S

stefen

truckinbutch said:
aa battery said:
ok yes :'( it was me. :-[
(smirks) :tongue3: So ; your friends caught ya doing both . Whatcha got to say for urself
now?

Leave the boy alone... ya hear.

Ya might embarrass him into knotholing a fence ;D

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
honestly I prefer plump gals for company ( so much I married my sweety)-- the thin ones stay that way by not eating -- because they do not eat their crabby all the time and since they can not eat --they do not want you to eat while around them ...so you wind up being hungry too --and since they starve to "look good" you gotta tell em how good they look non stop 24/7/365 and of course they blow lots of cash on the latest clothes to "look good"

fat girls like to eat --so you can eat while around them -- and since they like to eat many fat girls are good cooks as well --- most fats gals know their fat and because of this they are "happy" to have a fellow if he doesn't treat em like crap . and often they treat their man well so as not to lose them.

thin might be in --but fats where its at.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ivan salis said:
honestly I prefer plump gals for company ( so much I married my sweety)-- the thin ones stay that way by not eating -- because they do not eat their crabby all the time and since they can not eat --they do not want you to eat while around them ...so you wind up being hungry too --and since they starve to "look good" you gotta tell em how good they look non stop 24/7/365 and of course they blow lots of cash on the latest clothes to "look good"

fat girls like to eat --so you can eat while around them -- and since they like to eat many fat girls are good cooks as well --- most fats gals know their fat and because of this they are "happy" to have a fellow if he doesn't treat em like crap . and often they treat their man well so as not to lose them.

thin might be in --but fats where its at.
i married that skinny girl ggggrrrrrrrrrrr :laughing7:

S

stefen

This skinny?

Attachments

• Beauty.jpg
    Beauty.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 203
  • Beauty.jpg
    Beauty.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 206

Top Member Reactions