Ring a ding, but no bling!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello: Hi all, hope you all had a great weekend, we did once the work was done! :headbang: I decided to go out with Chug today, and as usual, I'm so glad I did, I had a blast!!! :hello2: Chug decided we should check out one park he likes to go to, he wanted to see the water level of the river, it's very high, alot of the beach was covered, we did find a few cents on the beach, and then a few more in the park area,plus we met an interesting little guy, tried to tell us he was a rabbit, but we both swear he was a duck, what do you think? :icon_scratch:After meeting this character we decided to hit our favorite park, there is always something to do or see there, and it's a fun place to people watch! :laughing9: It's amazing what you see when you slow down once in awhile and enjoy life, and the ones you love! :headbang:
This park was much more fun, we had lunch first, yum, we both had gyros, first time and love them!!! :headbang: After lunch we started off and soon found a penny, then more pennies, a nickel and soon a dime. We were having a ball, at one point we found Mars, and more clad, someone once posted about metal attracting worms, we both agree, yes, everytime we saw worms, we knew we'd find metal of some kind! :wink: I'm getting pretty good with the pinpointer, as soon as we know how I can swing without my cane interferring, I'm on it, yes, I'm hooked, I'm Red and I'm a newbie!!! :laughing9: We also found this awesome bell, it's copper, and looks old, OMG the rush!!!! :tongue3: Now we get to do research and see what we can find out about it, anyone have any idea? We were both thinking maybe from a horse harness or something. :dontknow: Our day ended sweetly, we came out smelling great! Well, at least one of us did, LOL :laughing7: We also had the usual comments, this one is my favorite! "Is that there one of them detectors that tell you what's in the ground?" We had one street person come up and ask us for money, we ignored him, oh, and we saw the cutest thing, a little girl, not more than 4 or 5 years old carrying a branch in front of her, and she was "beeping" with her mouth as her little sister followed her, a tiny thumb in her mouth!!! ;D
Thank you Chug for a great day, I had so much fun, I love you!!! :love4: :love3: Thank you for reading, sorry it's long, but this is only the second time I've gone out with Chug, and I'm still excited by what we found, take care all and have a great week!!!! HH Red :hello:

Attachments

• 6-5-11 022.JPG
    6-5-11 022.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 495
  • 6-5-11 024.JPG
    6-5-11 024.JPG
    175.9 KB · Views: 491
  • 6-5-11 025.JPG
    6-5-11 025.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 495
  • 6-5-11 026.JPG
    6-5-11 026.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 494
  • 6-5-11 033.JPG
    6-5-11 033.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 496
  • 6-5-11 043.JPG
    6-5-11 043.JPG
    291.4 KB · Views: 500
  • 6-5-11 044.JPG
    6-5-11 044.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 495
  • Mars found LOL 004.JPG
    Mars found LOL 004.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 496
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The real name of the Post was Going to be OMG Im Glad that Chug Scanned over this!!!! He was passing so Much gas that I Needed to Smell somthing Pretty!!! ;D ;D ;D HH Chug :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Born Free

Oct 27, 2007
Davenport, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
...a bottle of perfume, that's a new one!
You definitely have the MDing bug. More treasure awaits!
Born Free

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
:hello: What are we going to do with you two love birds? Great story, Red. Glad you were able to get out and have some fun in the sun.
Your little Bell, it might be a candle snuffer. Just a thought.

HH
Desertfox

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is a bell while trying to clean the Inside I popped the Rusted clack-er out and Broke the hoop that it was connected to Chug!!!!

I love this old Park Your never Know What is going to come Up Next!!!! Red had a Blast with me digging On sunday!!!!!! HH Chug

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
that is the smallest bell I've ever seen! Hope you like the perfume!

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:laughing9: LOL DF, it will still look great in Chug's display case! :headbang: Cntrydncr1 it was exciting finding the bell, Chug's first one too! And yes, we both love the perfume, it smells wonderful!!! :thumbsup: Red

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread