Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Ring around the rosie"

Greetings all ! Took the MXT out for a spin and decided to give my big coil (super 12) a try , as I

was planning to hit football fields today. I've really neglected this coil because I have the 6x10 DD,

the 950, and the 4x6 DD coils as well. Since I was interested in covering a lot of ground , the 12inch

coil was the right choice . I was pleasantly surprised to sweep up two silver rosies- 1946 and 1949,

and two silver rings and 17 dollars in clad from a middle school and two high school football fields.

I humbly apologise for no camera yet , will get one soon . Argentium.

Upvote 0

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: "Ring around the rosie"

You continue to tease us ;D

I look forward to your new camera :thumbsup: When you can find $17 in one day, you should be taking pics very soon.
Cheers, Mike

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri

Good job on the silver and 17 buckaroos in clad is fantastic. I'm pleased if I can come home with a couple of bucks in clad if I go to the park or something like that. Keep swinging and as stated in the previous post you will be taking pixs in no time with the camera bought witih your clad finds.........HH..........gregd573

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

and after digging $17 in clad you are still able to move and type. That is a lot
Congrats on the silvers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread