Ring lot kept on giving!!! (Silver Braclet)

rayrayvegas

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
After last weeks ring find I thought I better go back and spend more time on the deeper targets. Even though it was littered with iron and nails im glad I took the time. I found this Silver World War ll ID Braclet, cant find anything on this man, if someone knows of any sites that I could go too I sure would appreciate it, I would love to return this to his family. Googled map the adress on the back, surprisingly loks like the house is still there.

ForumRunner_20140208_194656.png

ForumRunner_20140208_194719.png

ForumRunner_20140208_194749.png

ForumRunner_20140208_194809.png

ForumRunner_20140208_194855.png

ForumRunner_20140208_195135.png

ForumRunner_20140208_195101.png

Also pulled out another Mercury, a id. token,also posted a photo of the Sills Drive-inn from the 40's where this token came from. Car wash token, the usual 4 or 5 wheat cents and a pretty cool copper tag from Montana. off to the Barber lot tomorrow, wish me luck. HH

Upvote 15

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you have a very special find there. Hopefully someone will be able to help locating him or his family. Keep us posted! :icon_thumleft:

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh Cool finds ! I really love the Montana Bison ! (my home state) You are really in a zone lately Ray Ray .

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool finds Ray hope you can do the return on the bracelet.

GulfCoastHunter

Greenie
Feb 9, 2014
New Orleans
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will look in washinton though see if I find a name.

EDIT: I am assuming the name on the back says Lillian? if so I did find a Lillian E Finster that was married to a Roy Richard Finster, she died in Oregon in 1992, he passed in 1997

EDIT: Roy Richard Finster that stated above joined the army on may 8th 1942.

EDIT: Final assessment, It appears the person I found and believe to be attached to that bracelet was married three times third and last marriage was to Lillian e Finster he was living in Washington when he married a woman by the name Mabel..he could have been residing there when he met Lillian just before joining the Army..I found no records of children. There is always a chance that this person is not the same R.R. Finster.

Last edited:

AQUA

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2013
Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 / TESORO SAND SHARK / CZ 21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love that ID bracelet....would be a great deed well done if you were able to find the family and return it to them.

Very nice finds .

cambria09

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello rayrayvegas. Great finds and huntin' site. Hope you can find the Finster family. Good luck. C9

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Ray, I'm so jealous, you are finding such cool stuff, good for you!

OP
OP
rayrayvegas

rayrayvegas

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
I will look in washinton though see if I find a name.

EDIT: I am assuming the name on the back says Lillian? if so I did find a Lillian E Finster that was married to a Roy Richard Finster, she died in Oregon in 1992, he passed in 1997

EDIT: Roy Richard Finster that stated above joined the army on may 8th 1942.

EDIT: Final assessment, It appears the person I found and believe to be attached to that bracelet was married three times third and last marriage was to Lillian e Finster he was living in Washington when he married a woman by the name Mabel..he could have been residing there when he met Lillian just before joining the Army..I found no records of children. There is always a chance that this person is not the same R.R. Finster.

Wow!!! Thank you, amazimg job on the research. It helps me alot, atleast now I have a starting point. Thank you so much.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wow, good reads on the find, and the research, good job guys, and continued success in your ventures..

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice research job Gulf Coast!

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go Ray. That lots producing a great variety of relics. Congrats on that bracelet Dude. :thumbsup:

Great job on the research Gulf Coast. :hello2:

-MM-

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man you've been making so many great finds lately, you need a leaf rake to rake them all in :thumbsup:

73dguard

Mar 2, 2013
South Paris, ME
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD
Nokta Gold King
Teknetics AlphA 2000
Garrett Pointer Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember when I visited my parents who were missionaries to the Navajo (or Dine), at the time. The small mission houses were actually those use to house the scientist in the Manhattan project. I would enjoy going to THAT area wherever it was and looking for stuff lost or left behind (except the uranium, gee what would THAT show up as on the AT gold?):find:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread