Ring!, ring! ring! goes our detectors!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great weekend, with lots of fun and great finds! Sorry I haven't posted lately, been feeling under the weather, and ended up in the hospital again. I'm doing ok, and am slowly getting better, if I keep improving I can have my surgery soon!
hello2.gif
We just celebrated 6 months since my heart attacks, and I lived to see my 50th birthday!
hello2.gif

The weather has been very sunny and warm, so we have been hitting the beaches early, and have been doing ok, I'm playing with my machine and learning what she can do. Last week Chug suggested I try using the coin mode instead of all metal, as I was hitting nails left and right!
BangHead.gif
Once I hit coin mode, I kept finding clad and this little sweetheart of a ring! 8-11-13 214.JPG It is silver and so cute and dainty. Oh, before I forget, Chug found this little beauty in the parking lot where he works, 8-11-13 221.JPG This one is 10 karat gold, too bad he couldn't find the other one!
dontknow.gif
We also found another place along the beach that is perfect for some things, nice and private!
laughing7.gif
This weekend we hit the river on Saturday, Chug hit the water and I took the sand, we both kept hitting a lot of iron, and a few clad, I hit a sweet spot, that must have taken me at least 15 minutes to go through. We had both stopped to rest and have a smoke, and I started looking around. Now, you see a ping pong ball in the sand, and blue solo cups all over, along with numerous beer cans and a vodka bottle, what would you think? The first thing I thought was "Beer pong!" So I grabbed Buttercup and went to work, I found a dime, then these, 8-11-13 231.JPG Buttercup started going nuts, screaming away, I finally had to just use my pin pointer to find all the change! 8-11-13 237.JPG 8-11-13 233.JPG ! 8-11-13 229.JPG This WAS a nice phone at one time, not so much now.
tongue3.gif
Between Chug and I we found close to $5.00 in clad!
headbang.gif
and I found this cool Harley button also with the clad!
Today we went to one of our favorite parks along the river, nothing special, just tons of nails, caps slaw and glass. Chug suggested we hit farther down the beach where we had never been before, not long after, I snagged this on the dry sand, 8-11-13 215.JPG then Chug hit a signal that had his machine screaming so loudly there was no way he was going to ignore it, especially since it was coming up 72 to 76.
laughing7.gif
You should have heard him yelling, "Ring in the scoop!" He scored this beauty, 8-11-13 219.JPG 8-11-13 220.JPG
hello2.gif
This is his second Tungsten this year! And soon after he found his ring, I found another one in 2 feet of water, Buttercup was screaming, and at first we thought it was junk, til we got home and cleaned it up, yep, I struck silver again! 8-11-13 217.JPG It had years of tarnish on it so bad it looked like junk, then Chug looked inside and found the marks!
hello2.gif
Oh, before I forget, I FINALLY found my first gold after almost 2 years of swinging my own machine!!!!
hello2.gif
It's little, but I don't care, I finally did it, and in a tot lot to boot! It's 14 karat, and looks great hanging on the wall! LOL 8-11-13 216.JPG 8-11-13 222.JPG I guess you can say the past couple of weeks, we've 8-11-13 238.JPG in the fun in the sun! We cannot wait to see what else we find 8-11-13 241.JPG 8-11-13 232.JPG And now for some car pictures from the car cruise a couple of weeks ago, hope you enjoy them! 8-11-13 068.JPG 8-11-13 124.JPG 8-11-13 127.JPG 8-11-13 133.JPG 8-11-13 058.JPG 8-11-13 138.JPG and our number one favorite.......... 8-11-13 112.JPG 8-11-13 130.JPG Hope you all enjoyed our latest finds and fun, make sure you all stay safe, and happy hunting to everyone! Red
hello.gif

We live to detect, we detect to live!
headbang.gif
headbang.gif

Upvote 7

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonderful finds, wonderful post! Hope you feel better fast.

Thanks for sharing!

HH!

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When the Lady's On the Scooter Came by Red Slapped Me Upside the Head!!! :dontknow: :dontknow:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Red, congratulations on the long awaited Gold!!!!:hello2::weee::o:icon_thumleft:.
And the big 50, though it does not seem to be slowing you down in those spots your finding. ( careful where you two get burned, no i don,t want to know l.o.l..)

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Get better glad u could get out

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful rings !

Silver Slayer

Jun 19, 2010
CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, XS, Minelab Excalibur Sea search, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the finds:occasion14: I'm really liking the jewelry and flower combo pics, adds a great touch!

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red Works Hard In the Yard!!! And the Flowers Adds A Bit of Color To Be Enjoyed!!! We take Pictures With the Flowers Because It Adds A Little Color and Life to Our Finds!!!! Chug

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread