Greenie
Jul 14, 2017
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Fiaher 1280x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It goes to show you just because someone else is metal detecting on the beach or did detect earlier dosn't mean they got it all.

My brother and detected a local beach just after the sand sweeper pulled off the beach. We found some coins and the usual junk( foil and bottle caps). After working separate sides of the fishing pier I crossed over to checking on his finds. Nothing to report I was going to head down the access ramp. He jokingly said I've already got it all over there. I made it half way across the beach and pow 76 vdi on the T2. Ring in the scoop. My brother ran over in disbelief. After some brotherly harassing. I started to spiral search out away from the spot I found the ring and another 70ish vdi less then a foot away. Ring two in the scoop! It was a long ride home for my brother. Both rings 925 20190707_115414.jpg

Upvote 0
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds, congrats! :occasion14:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another detectorists.may get home and wonder where are the rings I found till he sees the hole in his pocket and then sees your post.lol. Great job....
Tommy

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
I worked an old swimming pool area and was digging everything and got five rings in one glob. It was a horrible signal and I had already pulled a pull tab and some other trash outta the hole. Only one was silver and the other four junk plated type stuff. I did find 5 silver rings at that spot and had a rosie from an earlier stop. It was a great day!
Grats on the finds and tell your bro it's his turn next time out.
HH ALL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread