113 KB · Views: 1,076
  • wheats.JPG
    wheats.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 1,058
Upvote 0
Re: Rings #2 & #3 of 100 year goal

Happy Bday and nice hunt! HH, Mike

Happy Bday to you and WTG on a good start to a promising New Year :icon_sunny: You sure know how to find the rings ???

Happy B-Day! Great group of finds. How many rings did you find last year?

Shark27

shark27 - rings are my thing. I've been treasure hunting for 4 years. In 2007, I found 38 rings, 2008 I found 94 rings, 2009 I found 98 rings, last year I found 46 rings (boo). No time last year to hunt as much as previous years. So, this is my year....100 rings or bust!

i only fround a few rings what eniviro you hunting
all nice finds hope i can hunt tomnorrow if not to cold :) :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

I like to hunt the local lake. Love the swimming holes. I also hunt parks and tot lots.

allen - I have never found so many nickels at one hunt before. My dad says that if you are hunting an area and find quarters, keys, and nickels, turn off the discrimination and dig it ALL because chances are you WILL find jewerly. I have over 300 rings to prove his point! I found 2 keys today and I bet when I hunt out this small area I'll be posting a new ring soon.

Very nice finds... :headbang: :headbang: hey any idea what that last coin is on the bottom right? I have never seen one like that ???

:thumbsup:

Congrats. Keep'em coming. Your posts are the ones I look forward to seeing. I started about 4 years ago also, and have ....well, a heck of a lot less rings than you.

totally agree with your dad :notworthy:
as soon as i start finding a lot of nickles i get all worked up
I won't tell how many rings i have found already for this year, proof is in the pudding

HH

coinstalker - it's a canadian coin

Cool! I hope you meet your goal! I found a pretty big silver ring today myself :icon_biggrin:

Great finds! :icon_thumright:

Those of us who are in the frozen, snow-covered states are living vicariously through you warmer climate folks!

Go dig one for me!

HH,

~Indiana Digger~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back