Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....well the self inflicted knife wound was feeling better. Spent the morning preparing a picnic as Marie and I were off on an adventure to swishing spots unexplored. Sure was a nice day and the coast provided some scenic, panoramic views.
P1280009.jpg

P1280008.jpg

P1280007.jpg

Even had to play a game of chicken with this pheasant on the drive!
P1280010.jpg

First place we stopped was a sight to behold but not a good spot to swish.
P1280011.jpg

Second spot was a good one indeed and Marie tested the waters while I did a land dig netting a few pennies and a nice little silver ring.
P1280002.jpg

A few dinkies and I took the plunge.
P1280019.jpg

Water was like a bath and the bottom like concrete which took all my strength to push the sieve in.
P1280003.jpg

Took a break and Marie and I checked the picnic basket that I had made which included potato salad, Thai salad,seafood salad, cheese,crackers and pepperoni along with Kool Aid and watermelon. Man was I bloated after that but as Martha Steward often says, "And that is a good thing" as I was buoyant as the old HMCS Bonaventure!

Back in the drink I hit a nice little gold number that made my day along with a few earings which included a matching pair.
P1280016.jpg
P1280015.jpg

Headed home and followed the Lighthouse Route.
P1280012.jpg

Take for the picnic outing was a gold ring, silver ring, 2 dinkies, brass ring, 4 earings (including the pair)non working lazer pointer,toy soldier and 54 coins @ $3.73
P1280023.jpg

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread