Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Don't get it :dontknow:

Don't they have Fence, Barbwire,
and People trained in putting them up over there ?

Just fence the whole area in,
& Put up Prison Signs

Problem solved :dontknow:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They need to enforce the law, you shoot and or arrest people who are trying to burn down buildings.......White, black, brown, red, yellow skin doesn't matter, if your rioting you should be subject to the full measure of the law period......If the police can't handle the job I guarantee the British Military can......

If your there on a visa, revoke the visa and ship them home, if your a citizen and rioting, go straight to jail, do not pass go, do not collect any money....

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Oh!!..So my half tongue in cheek response to olepossums :nono: rambling gets deleted while his stuff that has NOTHING to do with this thread stays???
He can disrespect British troops and all those who died helping you :nono: ...but i can't respond?
You mod's really take the biscuit sometimes you know!

We like biscuits. I like mine with honey
JC_ghey.gif

F

Felinepeachy

Dano Sverige said:
Oh!!..So my half tongue in cheek response to olepossums drunken rambling gets deleted while his stuff that has NOTHING to do with this thread stays???
He can disrespect British troops and all those who died helping your sorry arses...but i can't respond?
Dano!!!! The mods are just having the first morning coffee here. In other words, can you give any of us a chance to wake up and get caught up on posts before you chew us out? I JUST put my contacts in for crying out loud.
girl_werewolf.gif

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Felinepeachy said:
Dano Sverige said:
Oh!!..So my half tongue in cheek response to olepossums drunken rambling gets deleted while his stuff that has NOTHING to do with this thread stays???
He can disrespect British troops and all those who died helping your sorry arses...but i can't respond?
Dano!!!! The mods are just having the first morning coffee here. In other words, can you give any of us a chance to wake up and get caught up on posts before you chew us out? I JUST put my contacts in for crying out loud.
girl_werewolf.gif

Feline, your too young for contacts... ;D

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
Treasure_Hunter said:
Felinepeachy said:
Dano Sverige said:
girl_werewolf.gif

she is 935 :icon_scratch: seems old to me but :dontknow:

hombre_de_plata_flaco

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Dano Sverige said:
Oh!!..So my half tongue in cheek response to olepossums :nono: rambling gets deleted while his stuff that has NOTHING to do with this thread stays???
He can disrespect British troops and all those who died helping you :nono: ...but i can't respond?

Much like the British Empire, that post has been cast upon the ash heap of history!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

F

Felinepeachy

Treasure_Hunter said:
Felinepeachy said:
Dano Sverige said:
girl_werewolf.gif

Well I didn't say cataracts LOL

she is 935

I might be old but I'll never be as old as Dano :laughing9:

F

Felinepeachy

So how about that rioting in London? ......................

F

Felinepeachy

dallgire said:
Felinepeachy said:
So how about that rioting in London? ......................

its good to know im not the only one who can drag a topic way off topic!

LOL Some folks have mastered the art of it

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Dano Sverige said:

Attack of the Killer Deleters. ::)

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
hombre_de_plata_flaco said:
Dano Sverige said:

Much like the British Empire, that post has been cast upon the ash heap of history!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

How the hell am i supposed to take someone who hero worships bad Italian cowboy movies seriously??? :-X

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano Sverige said:
Dano Sverige said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

How the hell am i supposed to take someone who hero worships bad Italian cowboy movies seriously??? :-X

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly is a great western....... :icon_thumright: Clint Eastwood, Eli Wallach, Lee Van Cleef all great actors in it.....And a fantastic sound track...

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
Treasure_Hunter said:
Dano Sverige said:
Dano Sverige said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly is a great western....... :icon_thumright: Clint Eastwood, Eli Wallach, Lee Van Cleef all great actors in it.....And a fantastic sound track...

There's a reason they were called "spaghetti westerns"...guess what it was? :tongue3:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
Give that girl a ceeegarrr!! :laughing9: :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread